This Whole "Rory Dominated Condit for Two Rounds" Talk

Does anyone else think this is a huge myth? Although Rory won the first two rounds, he won them via top control, and didn't land much damage at all. In the first two rounds, Rory landed 3 TDs, but Condit had landed the biggest strike of the fight:

So yeah, he did not dominate him by any means. The stoppage was a bad one though. The fight should have been a draw. But still, Rory didn't have much to say about the stoppage at the time:
It is absolutely a myth. I was also of that same opinion, but I went back and rewatched it and Rory wasn't near as dominant as I had remembered. Sure he had the edge in the first two rounds, but that was it. Nowhere near domination. Also, while the stoppage was bad, as a whole Condit definitely won that fight, so I was fine with it. You don't deserve a draw when you squeak out two rounds and then get the tar beaten out of you for the entire 3rd.

Not fucking Canada

51bUsIl0CnL.01._SR300,300_.jpg

haters.gif

dumb red neck american

Definitely won the first 2 rounds and is much better today than he was back then. Carlos gonna have back2back L's.

nah bro i feel sorry for ur life so im done talkin

Tuck tail, kid. You know Z-E-R-O about me. You just assume things about a random person on the internet, things which are false. My life, were you able to see it, would make your heart shatter with pure envy and likely lead you to suicide due to your shortcomings.

Goodnight fella! Keep it real, eh?

if not for the semi controversial stoppage, it was pretty clear to me rory would have won the decision...i guess it could have been a draw too, i dont recall if round 3 would have been a 10-8 or not...i think since then rory has improved a great deal and think he can def. pull out the win this time around...

It was a close fight. If I recall correctly, I believe I thought it was 1-1 going into the third. Either way, Condit won. That's what matters.

u sure ur not already dreamin?

but if playing with swords is ur idea of a good life.. then.. well.. sorry

Collecting 2.5 million worth of antique Japanese katana

Get your facts right. Your comeback is lame, your argument nonexistant. Have Mommy tuck you in, you're all done.

Collecting 2.5 million worth of antique Japanese katana

Get your facts right. Your comeback is lame, your argument nonexistant. Have Mommy tuck you in, you're all done.

ur life is a joke dude

just go away

how old are u?

40?

its too late for u to recover, i guess ur stuck being you... sorry buddy :icon_neut

"This message is hidden because supernova is on your ignore list."

takes a real pathetic person to make be bother putting them on my ignore list

gratz.

He didn't dominate him but i think he was pretty clearly winning that fight.

Here comes the Tri-Star guardian to save the day. I think you need to incorporate Firas Zahabi somehow into your av.

I should.

Facts are simple, despite the hyperbole it goes like this. Rory won rounds 1 and 2, Condit came back and stopped him in the 3rd. This happened in 2010. They will fight again in 2013.

Anything else is subjective b.s.

"This message is hidden because supernova is on your ignore list."

takes a real pathetic person to make be bother putting them on my ignore list

gratz.

Checkmate. Wave the white flag, tap the fuck out. You're goose is cooked lolololol

Back