This Snippet Of Ronda Rousey Training Has Fans Worried About Her Safety

Watch Ronda's Striking Below! No, watch the same shitty punch repeated with some brain-dead editing thrown in. But don't get me wrong, folks. I'm still on the Men's Rights bandwagon. Women have been reducing us to tears for too long. MEN'S RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS.
Why don't you take a step and regroup there buddy?

Still a better striker than almost every single female mixed martial artist on the planet

most male mixed martial artists can't box either

You need to be tased. this is just completely not true lol

Fans worried?? What's the demographic that actually worships Rousey?

Almost all.

Except Cyborg, Holm, Joanna, Nunes, Gadelha, Zingano, Tate, Shevchenko, De Randamie, Waterson, Karolina, Eye, Grasso, Evinger, Pennington, Namajunas, Andrade, Torres, Calderwood.......................

runs out of energy to keep typing
Lmao...... some of these are just a joke. Stop hating on Ronda.

She's just ahead of the game you salty fucks. In 2017 everyone will be striking like this.

Watching her turn over her punches so far beyond where they belong is sad. It slows her down and removes power. This is basic shit. Piss pour coaching for so long had just destroyed her ability to ever become a competent striker. It's actually tragic, because the potential coming in was even greater than what she pulled off (which honestly is impressive).

Can you imagine how much better she could have been had she went to King's MMA in Huntington Beach and trained with someone like Rafael Cordeiro?

Instead she remains a two dimensional fighter. She has great take downs (when not rocked by a legit striker) and great ground game.

She has a great chance in this fight if it goes to the ground.

LimpNextGreathornedowl.gif

Her striking has nobody worried. I think it's her mental state her fans should really be worried about.

you're mostly right but you underestimate the number of fat or skinny fat lazy slobs out there that if ronda got a hold of would get ragdolled by a girl.

I'm not really talking about those guys...I'm sure she could do decent against very average/below average guys...Guys that aren't very strong or big...but put her in against even a non fighter, that is strong and has some athletic ability, he will most probably wreck ronda.

Ronda needs some wrist control. Da fuq is happening to her wrists when she throws the punch.

maybe she is trying to make her oppenents think she can't strike at all, like so bad she is in the negative category for striking. I dont know how many Maht Riddlez that would be...

ONCE IN A LIFETIME ATHLETE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back