This Snippet Of Ronda Rousey Training Has Fans Worried About Her Safety

I still to this day cannot believe there were people out there that thought she could beat a guy, any guy...Maybe some lame brain couch potato...I could take a decent senior in high school, in her weight class and he would rag doll her like she was nothing...Never mind college.. Saying she could beat any male mma fighter is comical it's so absurd...harmless holly ko'd her...and she doesn't hit all that hard, even for a chick....Now imagine if a man hits her....

you're mostly right but you underestimate the number of fat or skinny fat lazy slobs out there that if ronda got a hold of would get ragdolled by a girl.

Nunes is going to fuck up both Rondas fighting career and acting career in one night. CANT WAIT!!!
>acting
chuckle.gif

She never tapped a bjj black belt though...Meisha did a tad of wrestling in high school..that's the extent of her grappling...and she still went 2 or 3 rounds with ronda.

And choked out Holly who beat Ronda. And also lost to Ronda twice. What does it all mean?!?!?!

I'm legitimately worried about Ronda. Not because of this, but I just don't know if her mind is right going into this. Did Ronda want to come back, or did her handlers coax her into coming back? Hopefully she has a good showing. I don't like her as a person or really as a fighter, but this game is mental. If she ain't ready, she ain't ready.

Still a better striker than almost every single female mixed martial artist on the planet

Almost all.

Except Cyborg, Holm, Joanna, Nunes, Gadelha, Zingano, Tate, Shevchenko, De Randamie, Waterson, Karolina, Eye, Grasso, Evinger, Pennington, Namajunas, Andrade, Torres, Calderwood.......................

runs out of energy to keep typing

It's one of the greatest mysteries in modern MMA. How the fuck can Ronda not improve? She looks no different than she did in Strikeforce.

Her grappling is so good it doesn't matter, she is one of the elites in WMMA. But she was already at that level when she entered MMA years ago. And she doesn't look any better really than she did back in Strikeforce. Her footwork, head movement and striking juts look weird and awkward and ineffective.

It's bewildering that she doesn't look any better. I mean she is obviously a fantastic athlete or she would never have had the success in judo that she has had, I suppose it goes to show that you can be fantastic in one sport and abysmal in another, but I believe that had she been training under legit coaches the past 5 years she would at least look like someone who's profession involves punching people.
watch her last fight with Miesha.

she showcased A LOT.

It's one of the greatest mysteries in modern MMA. How the fuck can Ronda not improve? She looks no different than she did in Strikeforce.

Her grappling is so good it doesn't matter, she is one of the elites in WMMA. But she was already at that level when she entered MMA years ago. And she doesn't look any better really than she did back in Strikeforce. Her footwork, head movement and striking juts look weird and awkward and ineffective.

It's bewildering that she doesn't look any better. I mean she is obviously a fantastic athlete or she would never have had the success in judo that she has had, I suppose it goes to show that you can be fantastic in one sport and abysmal in another, but I believe that had she been training under legit coaches the past 5 years she would at least look like someone who's profession involves punching people.
She looked leaner, meaner, and more athletic in strike force.

The return of Jones or GSP would be 10X larger than Rondas return..

Unless you are talking about the size of her face and body...Then yeah she would be the larger one...

Remember when Travis was talking about how Edmund retaught him the jab, right after leaving jacksons? I feel Edmund literally does not know what he is doing

obligatory

LMFAO. god damn that edit never gets old. everything about it is perfect. never change youtube.

edmond's shrieking at the end..... hahahahahahahahah

edit -

you should have posted the updated version with edmond's shrieking

If she was so bad at hitting pads why would she ask Edmund to hold them on TUF so she could show Tate? It's not like shes insecure and has to act like she is tough.

Somehow she always had good power though, but I'm guessing her power won't be there as much any more because she probably lost confidence in her striking (as she should have)

Back