This is why it’s very hard to not get triggered when it comes to some Sherbros comprehension!

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
We all have favoritisms towards certain fighters but the only common thing that brings us together to this site is the love of watching MMA. There are things, however, that makes it almost impossible not to get triggered and also make me feel like I want to puke at the lack of admission to the facts. Here is one of the examples that makes it extremely hard to even try to debate on this site:
When DC literally and intentionally jabbed Stipe in eye as this gif shows clearly
giphy.gif

DC’s biased fans say it didn’t effect the outcome of the fight because the KO came much later!
Then you show them this gif
GiganticDrearyButterfly-size_restricted.gif

Right before the KO happened and then they say it doesn’t matter he would still have KO’d him anyway!
Really, so getting jabbed in your eyes doesn’t effect your vision and your focus process at all now?

I could write a whole book on the lack of comprehension and the state of denials but I will let you do your part.
So my question is how can you reason with these fans?

Last edited:
It definitely effected Stipe's momentum up till that point

Look man, I don't care. DC is awesome. I don't see the next fight ending any differently.

DC has only ever lost to one man in the octagon. That man had a licence to cheat.

I am a DC and Stipe fan, pretty torn, but yes absolutely, that had a major impact on the fight. No doubt.

Damn, it was actually a open hand jab. Dirty move. Still think DC get it

We all have favoritisms towards certain fighters but the only common thing that brings us together to this site is the love of watching MMA. There are things, however, that makes it almost impossible not to get triggered and also make me feel like I want to puke at the lack of admission to the facts. Here is one of the examples that make it extremely hard to even try to debate on this site:
When DC literally and intentionally jabbed Stipe in eye as this gif shows clearly
giphy.gif

DC’s biased fans say it didn’t effect the outcome of the fight because the KO came much later!

Right before the KO happened and then they say it doesn’t matter he would still have KO’d him anyway!
Really, so getting jabbed in your eyes doesn’t effect your vision and your focus process at all now?

I could write a whole book on the lack of comprehension and the state of denials but I will let you do your part.
DC was starting to land before the eye poke. stipe was getting lit up before the eye poke. And, was tired according to his own words. the eye poke changed nothing. he will finish stipe again and your thread will sound worse in time.

Last edited:
Cormier landed a finger to the eye, Stipe got his 5 minutes to take out, which he decided to only take about 40 seconds, which is 100% on him, nothing to do with Cormier or corners or anyone else. Then they start fighting Cormier is lighting him up, Stipes face is cut to shreds, cuts all over his lips and nose and cheeks, then he has his mouth open and is already getting exhausted, then after Cormier knocks him out. Thats it really.

Stipe lost because his chin is straight up in there air always, he is like that every fight, and often gets caught.

Both fighters extended their fingers towards each other, it's the referees job to do something about it or injuries and eye-pokes are bound to happen, this is also why both fighters poked eachother.

We all have favoritisms towards certain fighters but the only common thing that brings us together to this site is the love of watching MMA. There are things, however, that makes it almost impossible not to get triggered and also make me feel like I want to puke at the lack of admission to the facts. Here is one of the examples that make it extremely hard to even try to debate on this site:
giphy.gif

The finishing sequence was a clinch fighting arm trap, his vision had to impact, it was a tactical win for DC

dc has no fans only jones haters
<JonesDXSuckIt><DCrying>
Not true at all, and in one sentence you showed that you are a Jones fan and is ok with Jones being a lifetime cheater. You argue that Jones is the GOAT, but deeeeeeeeeep down inside you know hes nothing but a cheat and will always be known as one

lol @ getting triggered because of a karate forum.

Both fighters were reaching at each other’s faces with open fingers. In that first Gif, Cormier looks like he was going to possibly clinch, thus the open hand, and he quickly changed his mind. We will find out Saturday, but I think that there is nothing to suggest Daniel doesn’t finish Stipe again. Stipe was overrated, Chinny, and sloppy.

Eye pokes happen it's mma. I didn't like how stipe got finished within 30 seconds of the eye poke, you could tell stipe was baited into a brawl atm , not his best work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back