This is why it’s very hard to not get triggered when it comes to some Sherbros comprehension!

Both fighters were reaching at each other’s faces with open fingers. In that first Gif, Cormier looks like he was going to possibly clinch, thus the open hand, and he quickly changed his mind. We will find out Saturday, but I think that there is nothing to suggest Daniel doesn’t finish Stipe again. Stipe was overrated, Chinny, and sloppy.
You have to give him the Francis fight though

We all have favoritisms towards certain fighters but the only common thing that brings us together to this site is the love of watching MMA. There are things, however, that makes it almost impossible not to get triggered and also make me feel like I want to puke at the lack of admission to the facts. Here is one of the examples that make it extremely hard to even try to debate on this site:
When DC literally and intentionally jabbed Stipe in eye as this gif shows clearly
giphy.gif

DC’s biased fans say it didn’t effect the outcome of the fight because the KO came much later!
Then you show them this gif
GiganticDrearyButterfly-size_restricted.gif

Right before the KO happened and then they say it doesn’t matter he would still have KO’d him anyway!
Really, so getting jabbed in your eyes doesn’t effect your vision and your focus process at all now?

I could write a whole book on the lack of comprehension and the state of denials but I will let you do your part.
So my question is how can you reason with these fans?
How do I reach these keeeeeeeds?!?! *Cartman gif

Fighters have to realize that the current rules make it rewarding to eye poke. They need to call it out or poke back.

Look man, I don't care. DC is awesome. I don't see the next fight ending any differently.

DC has only ever lost to one man in the octagon. That man had a licence to cheat.

> I don’t care that dc cheated
> I am mad that Jon can freely cheat though

The dc is allowed to get away with shit because he’s a “class act” narrative on here is hilarious

I sense favoritism in TS

lol, one eyepoke compared to three

cormier was warned five times in one round

the last gif TS posted happened literally THREE SECONDS before the KO punch and it was the worst eyepoke of the fight easily on the same side the KO punch landed. you cant deny the significance of it.

at least TRY to act like you arent biased

Last edited:
Cormier landed a finger to the eye, Stipe got his 5 minutes to take out, which he decided to only take about 40 seconds, which is 100% on him, nothing to do with Cormier or corners or anyone else. Then they start fighting Cormier is lighting him up, Stipes face is cut to shreds, cuts all over his lips and nose and cheeks, then he has his mouth open and is already getting exhausted, then after Cormier knocks him out. Thats it really.

Stipe lost because his chin is straight up in there air always, he is like that every fight, and often gets caught.
FALSE

the second gif TS posted looks to be the worst eye poke of the fight, it happened three seconds before the KO, real time and fight time. There was no stop in the action, no one noticed, and it was on the same side the KO punch came from.

i mean these are seriously significant facts relevant to the finish

the last gif TS posted happened literally THREE SECONDS before the KO punch and it was the worst eyepoke of the fight easily.

default.jpg

coming from you?

nah tho I’m really excited for this one. Love both these guys

I think Stipe has a hell of a chance at redemption

default.jpg

coming from you?

nah tho I’m really excited for this one. Love both these guys

I think Stipe has a hell of a chance at redemption
lol i understand the irony

if you go back, almost a full year after the fight i still never even mentioned the eye pokes

it wasnt until i saw that recent video that broke down all the eye pokes and showed that final one just before the KO that i realized it was a significant part of the fight and actually had a real impact on the result that i started to point them out to others. even i missed the last one and ive seen the fight ten times lol

cormier still fought well but the eye pokes may be the single biggest factor that turned the fight in cormier's favor.

lol i understand the irony

if you go back, almost a full year after the fight i still never even mentioned the eye pokes

it wasnt until i saw that recent video that broke down all the eye pokes and showed that final one just before the KO that i realized it was a significant part of the fight and actually had a real impact on the result that i started to point them out to others. even i missed the last one and ive seen the fight ten times lol

cormier still fought well but the eye pokes may be the single biggest factor that turned the fight in cormier's favor.
it’s one of the rare rematches that’s exciting and intriguing for me

both guys are well-rounded and can slug

pretty much a coin-toss, from my seat

the last gif TS posted happened literally THREE SECONDS before the KO punch and it was the worst eyepoke of the fight easily on the same side the KO punch landed. you cant deny the significance of it.

{<redford}{<redford}{<redford}{<redford}{<redford}{<redford}

it’s one of the rare rematches that’s exciting and intriguing for me

both guys are well-rounded and can slug

pretty much a coin-toss, from my seat
True, but if he is going to jab the eyes again then there won’t be any rest

True, but if he is going to jab the eyes again then there won’t be any rest
we’ll have to see if he does the open-hand stuff this time

it hasn’t seemed to be a chronic issue for him, like it is for Jon/Gus

he never repeated his towel-gate shenanigans...

Cormier landed a finger to the eye, Stipe got his 5 minutes to take out, which he decided to only take about 40 seconds, which is 100% on him, nothing to do with Cormier or corners or anyone else. Then they start fighting Cormier is lighting him up, Stipes face is cut to shreds, cuts all over his lips and nose and cheeks, then he has his mouth open and is already getting exhausted, then after Cormier knocks him out. Thats it really.

Stipe lost because his chin is straight up in there air always, he is like that every fight, and often gets caught.
You do not get 5 minutes for an illegal eye poke. Either you can see and continue, or not. If not, it's a DQ or No contest.

Up to 5 minutes is allotted to the fighter for low blows, but not eye pokes--that's up to the ref whether to give time and how much.

> I don’t care that dc cheated
> I am mad that Jon can freely cheat though

The dc is allowed to get away with shit because he’s a “class act” narrative on here is hilarious
"eye pokes and Steroids are the same thing"

"I can't see nuance so Sherdog confuses me"

Back