This is why it’s very hard to not get triggered when it comes to some Sherbros comprehension!

Ur right

Eye pokes are worse

Jones > dc

We all have favoritisms towards certain fighters but the only common thing that brings us together to this site is the love of watching MMA. There are things, however, that makes it almost impossible not to get triggered and also make me feel like I want to puke at the lack of admission to the facts. Here is one of the examples that make it extremely hard to even try to debate on this site:
When DC literally and intentionally jabbed Stipe in eye as this gif shows clearly
giphy.gif

DC’s biased fans say it didn’t effect the outcome of the fight because the KO came much later!
Then you show them this gif
GiganticDrearyButterfly-size_restricted.gif

Right before the KO happened and then they say it doesn’t matter he would still have KO’d him anyway!
Really, so getting jabbed in your eyes doesn’t effect your vision and your focus process at all now?

I could write a whole book on the lack of comprehension and the state of denials but I will let you do your part.
So my question is how can you reason with these fans?

Guess you just recently started watching MMA?

lol, one eyepoke compared to three

cormier was warned five times in one round

the last gif TS posted happened literally THREE SECONDS before the KO punch and it was the worst eyepoke of the fight easily on the same side the KO punch landed. you cant deny the significance of it.

at least TRY to act like you arent biased
Arm extended with fingers pointed up, not a foul <{Fergie}>

Anyway, shouldn't you be licking Conor's nutsack in one of his threads while pretending you're not a fan of his, as usual? C'mon, even if it's a slow day at the office, this is not your place. Now go, you have a duty.

I sense favoritism in TS

That one (along with the second GIF of DC eye poking) are forgivable only because they seem legitimately incidental. DC lunging forward and flicking his hand out with fingers outstretched directly into Stipe's eyes is blatant cheating.

lol, one eyepoke compared to three

cormier was warned five times in one round

the last gif TS posted happened literally THREE SECONDS before the KO punch and it was the worst eyepoke of the fight easily on the same side the KO punch landed. you cant deny the significance of it.

at least TRY to act like you arent biased

It's funny cause this fight happened well over a year ago and I've watched the fight 3 times, both times I rewatched I knew about the eye pokes being an issue. It wasn't until I just saw these gifs that I realized how close the last eye poke was to the finish. Definitely a huge impact on the fight. I actually think Stipe clinched to get his vision back cause the whole fight he was separating in the open.

Cormier landed a finger to the eye, Stipe got his 5 minutes to take out, which he decided to only take about 40 seconds, which is 100% on him, nothing to do with Cormier or corners or anyone else. Then they start fighting Cormier is lighting him up, Stipes face is cut to shreds, cuts all over his lips and nose and cheeks, then he has his mouth open and is already getting exhausted, then after Cormier knocks him out. Thats it really.

Stipe lost because his chin is straight up in there air always, he is like that every fight, and often gets caught.
Just checked my facts. Nowhere in MMA rules do you get 5 minutes to recover from an eye poke. You can either continue or you cannot or the doctor stops it.

The 5 minute recovery rule is only for groin strikes.

Your delusion is actually scary

His short arms reached his face only up to his thumb, intentional in the sense that he reached for it and ended up thumbing him

You could look at a giraffe and call it a zebra then post a thread on here about zebra while posting pics of giraffe’s

Your delusion is actually scary

His short arms reached his face only up to his thumb, intentional in the sense that he reached for it and ended up thumbing him

You could look at a giraffe and call it a zebra then post a thread on here about zebra while posting pics of giraffe’s

DC should’ve saved the eye poke for fighting GOATs

I have a weird feeling that something is not right with DC. He is always praised as being model citizen and good example, but usually it's the people who have something to hide present themselves as such. He is just... too good, too prefect and a bit fake. His life was definitely a struggle and he likely had tp repress a lot of negative emotions.

Interestingly enough, he probably beats Stipe 10/10 times not just in MMA but in boxing, wrestling, tennis, probably anything. And with little effort and no eye pokes. He just had to cheat for thrills or to prove a point? Maybe he wanted to humiliate Stipe...

Arm extended with fingers pointed up, not a foul <{Fergie}>

Anyway, shouldn't you be licking Conor's nutsack in one of his threads while pretending you're not a fan of his, as usual? C'mon, even if it's a slow day at the office, this is not your place. Now go, you have a duty.
you have the wrong guy if you think im just some conor fan boy. sorry you made a mistake.

and thats not what he was doing most of the time, hence why he was warned 5 times in less than a full round. on top of the multiple eye pokes.

Can't wait for DC to KO Saltpe again so his two fans STFU already.

The finishing sequence was a clinch fighting arm trap, his vision had to impact, it was a tactical win for DC
This^^^^

Both fighters had eye pokes in that fight.

He would not have seen that punch coming eye poke or not.

It doesn't seem like you care about Stipe's cheating. DC is the better fighter and eyepoker
Cain was my favorite fighter honestly and I liked DC until he wanted fight the cheater Brock and now he started this shite I hated Jones and Gus for!

Stipe is not allowed to take up to 5 minutes to recover from an eye poke. They ask you if you can see and then send you back in. If stipe waits too long, he’s probably afraid the doctor may try and stop the fight.

The eye pokes from Cormier should have at least had points taken away. Oh well stipe shouldn’t have gotten himself knocked out either. At least they got the rematch

Cain was my favorite fighter honestly and I liked DC until he wanted fight the cheater Brock and now he started this shite I hated Jones and Gus for!
Stop being sensitive, enjoy the fights. Stipe is guilty of the same thing you mad at DC for. If Stipe was smart he wouldve kicked DC in the nutsack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back