This Guy . . . The Cowardly Trophy Hunter

GordoBarraBJJ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
What a brave guy; shooting a sleeping lion.

POS

I'm guessing there is more to the story that some tweet.

That monster, having such a blatant disregard for the lives of those beautiful creatures! I'm a good person who loves and respects all the creatures of God's creation and I find his treatment of animals deplorable.

End of my posting for now. Need to cook up some bacon for breakfast. Or maybe I'll treat myself and have a morning steak...

People will say trophy hunters are paying premium so it's actually helping the animals.

How about no? The money probably goes into some shit organisation that says it will help the animals but actually pays 80% of the income to employees and stuff. Fuk them.

Clever,

He won without taking any damage...

No need for strength where skill is required.

Ho-ass. Lemme and my boy Crazy Cruz catch him on the street.

Relax guys, the lion gave Captain Marvel a negative review without actually watching the movie.

I'm guessing there is more to the story that some tweet.
Sometimes it tells the whole story - regardless the lion was sleeping and this brave guy shot it.

So take what you want from it. Trophy hunting is for cowards.

Relax guys, the lion gave Captain Marvel a negative review without actually watching the movie.

I also heard the lion doesn't recognise trannies as real women.

Fuck that guy

I'd be pissed if someone shot me while I'm sleeping.

If there were no dbags paying a shit ton of cash that are allowed to hunt the old animals of Africa , or do the “culling” that conservationists seem necessary, then sadly the animals will be worse off as a whole.

They pay tons of money to pay the African park guards and whatnot. That extra cash keeps the poachers at bay. It’s still not enough money and the guards will take bribes and poachers will still poach

Sad truth is, hunters like this tool are indeed helping save the animals there, cuz they pay a ton. Those animals were either old or already targeted for culling.

Even sadder, is that the animals of Africa are in dire threat of all being eradicated by dirt poor starving Africans who will kill the animals and sell their parts to the nations of Asia for folk medicine.

if you wanna trophy hunt you should be required to hunt in this get up.

lomunyak05.jpg

At least fucking earn your trophy kill.

Maybe the UfC will let random fans sneak up on sleeping fighters and touch them then when the wake up the fans get to blast them as hard as they want with Knuckle Dusters (brass knuckles) and post it on social media with the hashtag #UFCWARRIOR

People will say trophy hunters are paying premium so it's actually helping the animals.

How about no? The money probably goes into some shit organisation that says it will help the animals but actually pays 80% of the income to employees and stuff. Fuk them.

I'm totally fine with zapping people like this. Beyond this in fact, trophy hunters, but especially the cowardly ones who offer their prey no opportunity to defend. Fry this cocksucker.

Last edited:

One always has to consider alternatives in such a case. My personal favourite is that we ban trophy hunters completely. Then when they are banned and we have legislated and shamed them into not doing it any more, we can watch the residents of a bunch of starving, third world, corrupt, dictator led countries rapidly kill off the remaining animals and sell their parts to China for penis enlargement elixirs. The benefit of this solution is that the animals still die, do it at an even faster pace since the corrupt third world countries now have zero incentive to keep them alive for high paying trophy hunters to kill, but we get to go online and do thoughts and praye... Er, insist that we are moral people who oppose the death of these animals most vehemently. It won't save the animals, but boy will we feel good while it is going down!

I guess alternative B is for the people who act so upset about this to actually make significant sacrifices in their lives to do what needs to be done to save these animals. Then again, option B is already on the table and it has been failing for literally decades.

So, what's the plan here? We all sit here on our soapboxes decrying the horrible actions of trophy hunters who contribute more to the preservation of these animals than the impotent protests of every self-righteous twat to ever climb onto an internet pulpit to preach about the issue? It sure feels good but I'm not sure it's getting the results we could hope for. Seriously, you care? How much time have you spent in Africa actively putting yourself on the line to protect these animals from poachers? How much of your paycheque goes to this issue? Are you part of an organization actually doing something significant? No? Then why aren't you starting one? What material sacrifices have you made other than the wear and tear on your fingers as you express indignation about this whole scenario on the internet? If you've done something it's obviously not enough - so what more could you do and why aren't you doing it? Or is the plan to just sit here and bitch on the internet? Because that's sure what it looks like.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of trophy hunters. That being said, one trophy hunter likely does more to affect the economic and social climate to actually help preserve the lives of these animals than ten thousand people preaching on the internet because they actually create some economic incentive for these dirt poor countries to protect these animals. Money talks and bullshit walks, and in this case the trophy hunters represent the money while you people represent truckloads of grade A bullshit masquerading as morality.

Last edited:
not watching vid. itll make me fucking heated.

but if dude paid.........I guess I cant be too mad. everyone says the animals would already be extinct by now if it wasnt for low T pussy cucks like this paying tens of thousands to do this cowardly shit

Or they're culling the lion population?
https://blog.nationalgeographic.org...-conserve-a-hard-truth-for-lion-conservation/
The Dangers of Single Species Management

Lions are the apex predator wherever they occur, and as such exert a level of top-down control on the rest of the ecosystem. Lions prey on a wide variety of species, and we are starting to see declines in even the more common and robust prey such as zebra and wildebeest—not to mention the more sensitive species such as sable, kudu, nyala, warthog, and even buffalo and giraffe.

Apart from their prey, lions are aggressively competitive and will go out of their way to kill any leopard, cheetah, wild dog, or hyena that they encounter, and have caused major declines in these species, not just on the Bubye Valley Conservancy, but elsewhere in Africa where lion densities are high.

According to the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN), cheetah are listed as vulnerable, and wild dogs are endangered.

Might as well make money out of it.

War humans!

<Fedor23>

not watching vid. itll make me fucking heated.

but if dude paid.........I guess I cant be too mad. everyone says the animals would already be extinct by now if it wasnt for low T pussy cucks like this paying tens of thousands to do this cowardly shit
This guy gets it.

get the fuck out of here, i love animals but our entire civilization is built on the slaughter of animals is the most horrendous ways so we can eat them, just because you dont see it everyday doesnt mean it doesnt happen, sure the guy is a pussy, all hunters that dont hunt to eat are pussies in my book but lets not get all fake outrage over this because its horse shit

Back