Thinking of Buying Another Truck 4x4, Possibly H2 Hummer

Good truck. I'd try as hard as possible to not go to 35s on 1/2 tons. 33s will be much-much happier tranny and engine.

I dont know why you are buying a second "cheaper" truck that literally makes no sense especially a V8, big wheels and a lift kit.

Good truck. I'd try as hard as possible to not go to 35s on 1/2 tons. 33s will be much-much happier tranny and engine.
35’s are the max I go on gasser 1/2 tons.

I have 3.73 gears so it helps. On my f250 I had 38.50x13.50’s. Would never go that big on a 1/2 ton

I’d like to have 4.11’s but it’s not enough of a difference to warrant the work. It’s a full 4.5 to 5 hrs for me to do gears in both diffs.

I'd go Diesel...

I have a dodge diesel 4x4 3500. Gets 23MPG HWY and 17 City. Has leveling kit in front and 36" tires. I like the diesel for mileage and 3500 because shit doesnt break so much with heavy duty axles/tranny.

I drove a H2 once terrible visability and mileage ... about 12 mpg.

All 4x4 are really 2x4 unless you get a locking diff. I have a ARB locker in rear so it's 3x4 in reality.

If you tow definitly go diesel. I dont tow anything worth talking about.. have 20' car hauler and boat nothing over 12K pounds so gas is fine. But when you get into 20K the diesel makes a huge difference.

images

If the lifted dodge doesn't let everyone know you are insecure the H2 will definitely do it.

I sense that you have a crippling inferiority complex and no truck will ever fix it.
Short guy. Small dicked. No game. Possibly balding. Would be premature ejaculator if he wasn't 45 and had nobody to ejaculate into.

I wish i could afford a truck.. 6.5$/gallon here and "no" spare parts..

Yeah i sound poor.. i like trucks, muscle cars, cars that make you smile etc but driving them shouldn't be a hobby that you pay for.. i could travel, ride a dirtbike, save for a house etc with that extra money..

I'd be 400$ in gas, 200$ in insurance, 500$ tax (yearly), probably 1000$ in parts/service and they are expensive here so probably 200$ in debt on it..

All in all it would probably cost me 800-1000$ monthly to drive an american truck.. :) worth it.. nope..

Isn’t the H2 essentially a Suburban Frame and V-8 with a hummer body slapped on it?
Never been a fan personally.

I'd go Diesel...

I have a dodge diesel 4x4 3500. Gets 23MPG HWY and 17 City. Has leveling kit in front and 36" tires. I like the diesel for mileage and 3500 because shit doesnt break so much with heavy duty axles/tranny.

I drove a H2 once terrible visability and mileage ... about 12 mpg.

All 4x4 are really 2x4 unless you get a locking diff. I have a ARB locker in rear so it's 3x4 in reality.

If you tow definitly go diesel. I dont tow anything worth talking about.. have 20' car hauler and boat nothing over 12K pounds so gas is fine. But when you get into 20K the diesel makes a huge difference.
That’s one good thing ford did right with the newer f250’s.

Has electric lockers that you pull a switch to lock the rear, get out and turn from auto(gives limited slip in the front) to Lock and now you have locked in 4x4, I have needed it a time or two on sketchy terrain where one to two wheels were in the air and absolutely needed full 4x4 lock.

I wish my current z71 did this.

Make sure you get those "truck testicles" to hang from it. Otherwise you'll just look stupid.

Back