Thinking of Buying Another Truck 4x4, Possibly H2 Hummer

Theres no way someone in 2019 is planning on buying a hummer h2 <{clintugh}>
Did you also purchase a pontiac aztez earlier this year?

TS what steps are you taking to offset your carbon footprint?

HMMMMM
677dc.jpg

Make sure to paint it bright yellow.

Hey look! It’s the short-bus for assholes.

i dont like this all black with that silver front honestly.

You could just save some money and get a penis enlargement instead for your pathetic cock.

Theres no way someone in 2019 is planning on buying a hummer h2 <{clintugh}>
Did you also purchase a pontiac aztez earlier this year?

Hah, and those idiots who buy Toyota Supras......for 40-50k.
<1>

Brah, some vehicles are just made well enough or be unique enough to be fun to drive in 2019. The engine H2 hummer has still is used in gas Silverados 2500 and 3500s. It's a heavy duty motor and tranny brah. Chevy hasn't done shit over the last 10-15 years.

I wonder how many times this guy actually used a truck to haul or carry something. Bet that bed is as pristine as his hands.

Twice last week. I had to tow a couple of trailer under 5000 lbs.
My bed has plastic bed liner, so it is pristine indeed. I hauled my dirt bike the weekend before last and a few pallets for work later last week.
Truck gets used, so I'm still shopping for an actual truck and not H2, but H2s are just cheaper.

Twice last week. I had to tow a couple of trailer under 5000 lbs.
My bed has plastic bed liner, so it is pristine indeed. I hauled my dirt bike the weekend before last and a few pallets for work later last week.
Truck gets used, so I'm still shopping for an actual truck and not H2, but H2s are just cheaper.
Ahh so you do use it.

Hmmm

Can't give you shit

What now?

Ahh so you do use it.

Hmmm

Can't give you shit

What now?

I don't know. I'd like to know how people feel about lifted H2.
It got a bad rep as a douchemobile, cause too many jokers were driving it with big chrome rims back in the 04-05. But the truck is actually a very affordable 4x4. It's half heavy-duty and half 1/2 ton pickup. The engine and transmission is from a heavy duty Chevy Silverado. I do plan on lifting it and widening the stance, but I will also put thicker coil springs in the back or airbags to make it more tow worthy so it doesn't sag from trailer weights. Even though it's kinda short for a tow truck (only 122'' wheelbase, vs my truck that has 170'' wheelbase), I think it's still a decent tow truck because of low overhang and because it is actually pretty damn heavy at 6500lbs.

It got a bad rep as a douchemobile, cause too many jokers were driving it with big chrome rims back in the 04-05. But the truck is actually a very affordable 4x4. It's half heavy-duty and half 1/2 ton pickup. The engine and transmission is from a heavy duty Chevy Silverado. I do plan on lifting it and widening the stance, but I will also put thicker coil springs in the back or airbags to make it more tow worthy so it doesn't sag from trailer weights. Even though it's kinda short for a tow truck (only 122'' wheelbase, vs my truck that has 170'' wheelbase), I think it's still a decent tow truck because of low overhang and because it is actually pretty damn heavy at 6500lbs.
Sorry pal, don't know shit about h2. I was just foolin around. I would like to get a 70s or 80s style body truck done up all nice and new one day though. I like those for some reason.

He has a really small penis. One lifted truck is not enough compensation.<Moves>
You could just save some money and get a penis enlargement instead for your pathetic cock.
You guys.. LMAO

TS. Buy whatever you want and dont worry if you look like a douche... good chance you are already one anyways lol.

So you got rid of a suburban because it had 30k miles and are looking at older vehicles?

Just say the note got to be a pitb and buy a low mile(for the age) Silverado like a 2011-14 with 100k on the clock

The 5.3’s will go 300k miles with proper maintenance

So, I recently got rid of my Suburban 2500, which was a fast mean truck. It did 0-60 in 6 seconds flat while weighing 6700lbs.Had a 6L V8 with 3.73 gearing. Beastly truck, but I had over 30k in it, and given my other truck has another 50k in it, I needed to free up some cash and get a cheaper 2nd truck.

Since I plan on lifting my next truck too, I'm reserving 5k just for tires/rims/lift/maintenance. I don't want to go over 15k since I'm paying cash, so H2s look like the cheapest SUVs/trucks that money can buy.
They are all with 4x4 feature, have HD front suspension and 1/2 ton chevy rear axel, which can be beefed up with heavier duty springs or airbags for towing. It has a big V8 just like my suburban 6.0L. And It's actually a decent looking truck when lifted.

What do you guys think?

I would ideally like to find a 07-14 Sierra/Silvardo Crew cab, but they are 14-15k with less than 100k miles, and since I don't plan on spending over 15k, they go out of question, unless I run into a deal.

C5C60E04-1811-4B0F-849F-4B056D75E15F_6.jpg

010.jpg
{<redford}

Think you're asking this question in the wrong place. Everyone here hates on lifted trucks. I personally think a lifted H2 would look pretty cool.

So you got rid of a suburban because it had 30k miles and are looking at older vehicles?

Just say the note got to be a pitb and buy a low mile(for the age) Silverado like a 2011-14 with 100k on the clock

The 5.3’s will go 300k miles with proper maintenance

He had 30k IN it not on it and needed the money for his other money pit.

Think you're asking this question in the wrong place. Everyone here hates on lifted trucks. I personally think a lifted H2 would look pretty cool.

I agree. The box design similar to a jeep just looks good when elevated. I've never seen a lifted jeep or H2 that looked terrible lifted.

Back