Think i got catfished

I'm uncircumcised so in case of emergency I can just get cut and deny everything

This was the basis of a Black Mirror episode.

Wait for the call, and good luck.

I'm always super critical of people I talk to on dating sites and like to get a feel for them before giving them any personal info, let alone a dick pic, lol.
You're no fun at all ya big sissy

You could've used my dick pics. Unless you're haven't signed up for my email alerts.

I want to file a complaint... I signed up for said email alerts and also prepaid for the "Gold package" .
I was told I would receive my first package with in 3-7 business days.
How ever its now been 12 days and I have still not received anything.

Please advice

/Disappointed subscriber

Crazy old lady sucked me using hundreds of pics of her hot daughter.
I found out and was crushed.
Daughter found out and was furious with her mother.
Daughter called me to make sure I was OK because she was ashamed of what her mother had done.
I ended up dating the daughter.

I can't imagine I will ever be in a stranger situation.

I've told this story before in much greater detail but I'm too tired.

If this is true this is absolutely hilarious. Well done, should have fucked the mother too because why the hell not lmao

Na my face was not showing

If your face is not showing why the hell do you care?

I'm uncircumcised so in case of emergency I can just get cut and deny everything

Damn, you really HAVE thought of everything.

Because my face is showing in the not nudes and i generally don't like this feeling of being played.

So you are worried that she might put all your pics out and connect the pics where you are showing your face and your dick?
I honestly think you are overreacting about this, being catfhished or not. If she is a catfish she might just be a insecure girl who just wants some dick pics to masturbate and that`s it she will not do much more with them but hey, if you are not comfortable with the situation just end it and go to omegle or some shit like that and have fun with some girls on webcam lol

Lol you sent dick pics to some random guy. Lolol

I will return your dick pic when I'm...uh...done with it so to speak.

so on saturday i'm at home and i'm bored so i decided to sleaze up my bumble profile a bit and see what happens.

so i take my top offf, set up this photo under a light, flexing n shit so the shadows make me look hell ripped, mad 6 pack etc. the point of this isn't to brag or anything just setting the scene... i train a bit so with the right lighting n angles etc i was able to stitch up a pic that make me look a piece of meat you could throw into a room full of vegan lesbians and turn them into carnivores yanomsayin'? i slot that pic up on bumble.

10 mins later i get a message from this chick who is fkn smokin hot "hey latflare, yum bod"

im sitting there thinking holy shit it worked, can this be real. so i reply "thanks wanna taste?"

and she says hell yeah.. a couple small talk msgs go back and forth, she says she just moved and is unpacking, sends a pic of boxes in an apartment, then a pic of her face. looks like her profile so i'm thinking yeah sweet.

then she sends a pic of her ass in a g string and asks me for a pic in my undies. i send it.

then she send me a full nude, not showing her face, and says your turn.

i have never sent a dick pic to anyone and this girl's so hot i can't believe she's just throwin nudes at me so im a bit hesitant but she presses me and i do it.

then she send me a pic of a chick kneeling on the floor full naked with the phone covering part of her face but its weird it looks like she is backstage somewhere and there is someone's legs extending on a couch in the background and her tits look different so i'm thinking 'fuck this bitch is fake! and she's got a photo of my dick! dammit!'

so i said "give me your snapchat and send me a photo of how you look right now" and she blows up saying why don't i trust her or whatever after she sent all these nudes so i figured she's a catfish and blocked her.

what do you think fellas? my dick gonna be plastered all over the internet?
raw

Because my face is showing in the not nudes and i generally don't like this feeling of being played.
I feel for you on that point but unless it is customary in your country to greet people by the unzipping and gripping of genitals...you're as anonymous as Anonymous.

anonymous_1366x768_4649.jpg

Fishing cats is just cruel.

so on saturday i'm at home and i'm bored so i decided to sleaze up my bumble profile a bit and see what happens.

so i take my top offf, set up this photo under a light, flexing n shit so the shadows make me look hell ripped, mad 6 pack etc. the point of this isn't to brag or anything just setting the scene... i train a bit so with the right lighting n angles etc i was able to stitch up a pic that make me look a piece of meat you could throw into a room full of vegan lesbians and turn them into carnivores yanomsayin'? i slot that pic up on bumble.

10 mins later i get a message from this chick who is fkn smokin hot "hey latflare, yum bod"

im sitting there thinking holy shit it worked, can this be real. so i reply "thanks wanna taste?"

and she says hell yeah.. a couple small talk msgs go back and forth, she says she just moved and is unpacking, sends a pic of boxes in an apartment, then a pic of her face. looks like her profile so i'm thinking yeah sweet.

then she sends a pic of her ass in a g string and asks me for a pic in my undies. i send it.

then she send me a full nude, not showing her face, and says your turn.

i have never sent a dick pic to anyone and this girl's so hot i can't believe she's just throwin nudes at me so im a bit hesitant but she presses me and i do it.

then she send me a pic of a chick kneeling on the floor full naked with the phone covering part of her face but its weird it looks like she is backstage somewhere and there is someone's legs extending on a couch in the background and her tits look different so i'm thinking 'fuck this bitch is fake! and she's got a photo of my dick! dammit!'

so i said "give me your snapchat and send me a photo of how you look right now" and she blows up saying why don't i trust her or whatever after she sent all these nudes so i figured she's a catfish and blocked her.

what do you think fellas? my dick gonna be plastered all over the internet?

Is your face in the dick pic?

Back