Think i got catfished

Fuck, tough crowd! Show a little empathy here i may have been e-violated
u have a fat chick rubbin herself up to ur diq pic okay. deal. its the holidays, spread christmas cheer ya grinchy motherfucker.

u have a fat chick rubbin herself up to ur diq pic okay. deal. its the holidays, spread christmas cheer ya grinchy motherfucker.

I once knew a girl in South Africa who...

Fuck it, saving this story for another day.

Actually meeting the daughter, who lived a five hour drive away, was surreal.

All my friends thought my organs were sure to be harvested.

I remember picking her up, and not going in, because her crazy mother was mad jealous.

Seriously, surreal.

Reads like a modern love story.

All that is missing is the father sitting in the corner of the room crying while being cuckolded by the mom and daughter, with Loiosh hulk smashing and screaming "WHO'S YOUR DADDY!''

Reads like a modern love story.

All that is missing is the father sitting in the corner of the room crying while being cuckolded by the mom and daughter, with Loiosh hulk smashing and screaming "WHO'S YOUR DADDY!''

Her father was a Captain with the NYCFD.

To this day I have no idea if he knew what had happened.

ok but i'm not sending you any dick pics. my foray into pick picking is over.

It was probably a dude

He's sucking off some fat guy right now dreaming of your dick pic

that is reassuring but i can't shake the feeling that i could have played the situation a little better

You could've used my dick pics. Unless you're haven't signed up for my email alerts.

Her father was a Captain with the NYCFD.

To this day I have no idea if he knew what had happened.

<{anton}>

Guess she needed a longer hose to put out her fire.<8>

Tara Doyle on facebook is a catfish account. Would love to know who that blonde girl actually is

Crazy old lady sucked me using hundreds of pics of her hot daughter.
I found out and was crushed.
Daughter found out and was furious with her mother.
Daughter called me to make sure I was OK because she was ashamed of what her mother had done.
I ended up dating the daughter.

I can't imagine I will ever be in a stranger situation.

I've told this story before in much greater detail but I'm too tired.
My mom had a friend that did that to guys with her daughter's pics...

so on saturday i'm at home and i'm bored so i decided to sleaze up my bumble profile a bit and see what happens.

so i take my top offf, set up this photo under a light, flexing n shit so the shadows make me look hell ripped, mad 6 pack etc. the point of this isn't to brag or anything just setting the scene... i train a bit so with the right lighting n angles etc i was able to stitch up a pic that make me look a piece of meat you could throw into a room full of vegan lesbians and turn them into carnivores yanomsayin'? i slot that pic up on bumble.

10 mins later i get a message from this chick who is fkn smokin hot "hey latflare, yum bod"

im sitting there thinking holy shit it worked, can this be real. so i reply "thanks wanna taste?"

and she says hell yeah.. a couple small talk msgs go back and forth, she says she just moved and is unpacking, sends a pic of boxes in an apartment, then a pic of her face. looks like her profile so i'm thinking yeah sweet.

then she sends a pic of her ass in a g string and asks me for a pic in my undies. i send it.

then she send me a full nude, not showing her face, and says your turn.

i have never sent a dick pic to anyone and this girl's so hot i can't believe she's just throwin nudes at me so im a bit hesitant but she presses me and i do it.

then she send me a pic of a chick kneeling on the floor full naked with the phone covering part of her face but its weird it looks like she is backstage somewhere and there is someone's legs extending on a couch in the background and her tits look different so i'm thinking 'fuck this bitch is fake! and she's got a photo of my dick! dammit!'

so i said "give me your snapchat and send me a photo of how you look right now" and she blows up saying why don't i trust her or whatever after she sent all these nudes so i figured she's a catfish and blocked her.

what do you think fellas? my dick gonna be plastered all over the internet?

Yes you're being trolled. However, do you have any distinctive veins on your cock? if not send it....but if you do and a girl or future wife see it, you will hear " I recognize that vein anywhere"

Actually meeting the daughter, who lived a five hour drive away, was surreal.

All my friends thought my organs were sure to be harvested.

I remember picking her up, and not going in, because her crazy mother was mad jealous.

Seriously, surreal.

Lmfaaooo, organs were sure to be harvested

Did you pack heat to meet?

Best way to deal with this is to flood the internet with your dick pics BEFORE she can unleash that shit on the world
Of course, the Pam and Tommy approach.

Holy shit....I was wondering what was going on in this pic but now it makes perfect sense:

635962443213358215-AP-Russia-Putin.jpg

Lol at sending dick pics to a total stranger over the internet (face showing, I assume)

I'm always super critical of people I talk to on dating sites and like to get a feel for them before giving them any personal info, let alone a dick pic, lol.

Back