Think i got catfished

Heh, why would you send a pick of your own dick to someone who is sending you a pic of someone else pretending to be them?

Isn't using a pic of yourself to represent yourself breaking some cardinal internet rule?

I had thought being catfished referred to having a guy slide in and steal your girl by jumping on an opportunity.

what do you think fellas? my dick gonna be plastered all over the internet?

That sounded like an invite... wait wut?

Dude, you aren't doing it right? Go and smash. The only annoying thing with women is that, they will post thinner pics, pics from the 90s or early 2000s. If you get catfished, just show up and troll.

I used to go on dating/hook up sites.

Spend dollar on subscription then dollar on hotel rooms.

Now I just visit prostitutes.

No need for sending dick pics and I'm still putting money back in to the community.

Actually meeting the daughter, who lived a five hour drive away, was surreal.

All my friends thought my organs were sure to be harvested.

I remember picking her up, and not going in, because her crazy mother was mad jealous.

Seriously, surreal.
How did you meet these women? What website? Probably sherdog imo

How do you know?
internets full of fucking weirdos. lots of gay dudes looking for action. lots of lonely old fat ugly women looking to get lucky. very small chance that it was actually a hot girl and if it was, she's probably a fucking webcam girl trying to lure you into her site so you could pay to see her bang herself with a huge purple dildo.

internets full of fucking weirdos. lots of gay dudes looking for action. lots of lonely old fat ugly women looking to get lucky. very small chance that it was actually a hot girl and if it was, she's probably a fucking webcam girl trying to lure you into her site so you could pay to see her bang herself with a huge purple dildo.
I matched with a cam girl on tinder once. She wanted me to sign up to some website but i said I'd only do it if she sent me nudes. She sent photos of herself holding signs that said stuff like "latflare you're my favorite" with a purple dildo hanging out her pussy.

Then i didn't sign up to the site and she got a bit upset. Lol

Do you have a tiny pecker or something? What's the issue here exactly?

so on saturday i'm at home and i'm bored so i decided to sleaze up my bumble profile a bit and see what happens.

so i take my top offf, set up this photo under a light, flexing n shit so the shadows make me look hell ripped, mad 6 pack etc. the point of this isn't to brag or anything just setting the scene... i train a bit so with the right lighting n angles etc i was able to stitch up a pic that make me look a piece of meat you could throw into a room full of vegan lesbians and turn them into carnivores yanomsayin'? i slot that pic up on bumble.

10 mins later i get a message from this chick who is fkn smokin hot "hey latflare, yum bod"

im sitting there thinking holy shit it worked, can this be real. so i reply "thanks wanna taste?"

and she says hell yeah.. a couple small talk msgs go back and forth, she says she just moved and is unpacking, sends a pic of boxes in an apartment, then a pic of her face. looks like her profile so i'm thinking yeah sweet.

then she sends a pic of her ass in a g string and asks me for a pic in my undies. i send it.

then she send me a full nude, not showing her face, and says your turn.

i have never sent a dick pic to anyone and this girl's so hot i can't believe she's just throwin nudes at me so im a bit hesitant but she presses me and i do it.

then she send me a pic of a chick kneeling on the floor full naked with the phone covering part of her face but its weird it looks like she is backstage somewhere and there is someone's legs extending on a couch in the background and her tits look different so i'm thinking 'fuck this bitch is fake! and she's got a photo of my dick! dammit!'

so i said "give me your snapchat and send me a photo of how you look right now" and she blows up saying why don't i trust her or whatever after she sent all these nudes so i figured she's a catfish and blocked her.

what do you think fellas? my dick gonna be plastered all over the internet?

I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry, but I don't think it was totally dishonest to send you those pics, because, in some parts of the internet, I identify as a female.
I wouldn't have done this if I knew you were a Sherbro. That's like incest.

Do you mind if I use your pics for responding to craigslist ads that require face.and full body nude pic?

I was only vaguely aware of the show Catfish and ended up living with a stripper who was on the show.

How did you meet these women? What website? Probably sherdog imo

This one was from a news and politics forum on MySpace. It was similar to the Mayberry except it was very friendly, strictly moderated, and for the most part, people were who they said they were. Even that crazy lady that fished me, the account she used was in fact her daughter's account, but her daughter stopped using it, her mother stepped in, and there you go. That's also how her daughter eventually found out.

I actually made a lot of good friends on MySpace and traveled to several cities in the US to meet them. I met one girl who was a magnet technician at MTI, I visited her and got the full tour of the campus, which was amazingly cool.

I was super sad when FaceBook kicked the crap out of MySpace, as FaceBook didn't have a community, and it killed one that was important to me. If MySpace hadn't died, I doubt I would have spent much time here on Sherdog, the anonymity is terrible. Also, MANY more women were on MySpace.

Last edited:
Back