Things that still need to be invented

jackets for your legs. if your wearing a suit or something you can wear a nice pea coat but there is absolutely nothing even semi formal to keep your legs warm.

Img-0.jpg

They are pure alpha and take stylish to strange, warm levels.

im just kidding. I have a pair of burton snowboard pants. theyre awesome. look pretty much identical to those. theyre the shit.

self driving cars so I can take a nap on the way to work

Still can't believe they have not found a cure for paralysis.
Why can't we just splice nerves by now? Come on people, get it together.

-Smartphones/tablets that don't break when dropped 2 foot from the floor (still can happen with a decent case)

-rechargeable battery tech for devices. Lasts long and take 1/10 of the time to charge

more to come

here's one. A set of car tires that don't wear out. Michelin is currently working on it.

I have news for you. They probably already have those. But they will never see the light of day in the marketplace. Just like they already have stoves, refrigerators, washing machines, and dishwashers that last 100 years. And they probably do a better job than the ones made today.

Go buy any of these things built in the late 1800's-1920's if you can find them, and you will probably find them still working just fine.

It's called planned obsolescence, and our bizarro world economy goes to shit without it.

My grandfather recently died at the age of 94. He had been married to my grandmother for over 70 years. All of which were spent pretty much in the same house in Centralia Illinois.

Both their parents were farmers. When they got married, both sets of parents chipped in and gave them a hand a me down stove/oven, refrigerator, washer, and tractor mower. Every single one of these items was at least 90 years old when I moved my grandmother out of her house in 2013. Some of them much older. And all were still working just fine.

As to the TS query, I am going to go with the 'features and age changeable- can not tell the difference between a real woman robotic fuck toy- with the bonus personality management chip of course'. Or 'Roboconcubine' if you will.

Imagine being able to take a quick picture of a hot chick walking down the street, or rip a pic of a hot celebrity out of a magazine. Then you plug it in to your Roboconcubine and you are off to the races. And it's technically not even cheating on your wife!!!

I hope they have figured out immortality by the day the Roboconcubine is invented. otherwise humanity is doomed.

I have news for you. They probably already have those. But they will never see the light of day in the marketplace. Just like they already have stoves, refrigerators, washing machines, and dishwashers that last 100 years. And they probably do a better job than the ones made today.

Go buy any of these things built in the late 1800's-1920's if you can find them, and you will probably find them still working just fine.

It's called planned obsolescence, and our bizarro world economy goes to shit without it.

My grandfather recently died at the age of 94. He had been married to my grandmother for over 70 years. All of which were spent pretty much in the same house in Centralia Illinois.

Both their parents were farmers. When they got married, both sets of parents chipped in and gave them a hand a me down stove/oven, refrigerator, washer, and tractor mower. Every single one of these items was at least 90 years old when I moved my grandmother out of her house in 2013. Some of them much older. And all were still working just fine.

As to the TS query, I am going to go with the 'features and age changeable- can not tell the difference between a real woman robotic fuck toy- with the bonus personality management chip of course'. Or 'Roboconcubine' if you will.

Imagine being able to take a quick picture of a hot chick walking down the street, or rip a pic of a hot celebrity out of a magazine. Then you plug it in to your Roboconcubine and you are off to the races. And it's technically not even cheating on your wife!!!

I hope they have figured out immortality by the day the Roboconcubine is invented. otherwise humanity is doomed.

the thing about the older generation was that they were taught that if something breaks, fix it. don't go out and buy a whole new one. can't afford too. if your tracker broke down, you better as fuck learn how to fix it or else you'll starve. that's something that needs to be imbued into today's society.

jackets for your legs. if your wearing a suit or something you can wear a nice pea coat but there is absolutely nothing even semi formal to keep your legs warm.

Stop shaving your legs.

The only invention we need is a time travel machine. That way you can just go into the future and get other inventions.

Back