Things that still need to be invented

-Mapping for individual neurons in repetitive thought patterns. We could say goodbye to schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, and hallucinations.

-Terraforming technology. Our quest for interplanetary habitation begins.

-Particle suspension and/or wormhole navigation. Assuming you had a vessel that could reach light speed, it would take eons to reach it if you wanted the crew on board to survive in our current form. Let's skip the wind-up.

-Immersive virtual reality. The Matrix, except you don't get rekt if you die in the simulation.

-Production rail guns. The technology is already present, and you can make one at home (yes, it's legal). However, to make one that's useful as a hunting/competitive/defensive device, it would be too cumbersome to be practical. Let's dial the materials down, and turn the efficiency up.

Rail Guns how do these work? I know of them but not much about them.

jackets for your legs. if your wearing a suit or something you can wear a nice pea coat but there is absolutely nothing even semi formal to keep your legs warm.

Ralph Lauren makes long johns thermals. I wear those under my dress pants. They're skin tight like yoga pants, and you don't see them under your pants. No bulkiness, I'd look into them if I was you. Today's its -5 in Ohio, and I couldn't imagine going outside without them under my pants. Layers are your friend.

Decent batteries for smart phones

a microwave that also chills and freezes instantly.

My friend did a project on this. He called it the insta-freeze. Would use NO2 to chill food and beverages.

Rail Guns how do these work? I know of them but not much about them.
Read this:

41MuTFsBPbL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Memory foam chairs.

Solar panel film. Kinda like scotch tape that is photovoltaic, so you could just stick it on a piece of plywood or cardboard or something and have an almost-instant solar power hook-up.

Either 100% efficient solar energy converter or cold fusion as well as an obedient AI and we're good to go.

jackets for your legs. if your wearing a suit or something you can wear a nice pea coat but there is absolutely nothing even semi formal to keep your legs warm.

I hate that modern trench coat styles are at the most knee length. Long coats look better especially with a suit and keep you really warm.

Get a long coat, below the knee, and wear warm socks, you're covered.

long johns man

all we need are replicators and the ability to power them. World changes overnight with those things.

remote whoregasm control.

an app that stops your feelings from getting hurt online.

TS needed this after reading revolver's post

A device thats kinda like wi-fi but it actually charges your phone and laptop with out plugging any thing in, every mcdonalds and starbucks would buy one. Billion dollar idea.

E-Uppercuts that cause physical damage at $100 per E-Uppercut.

If the company IPO, their market value will be x10 Facebook within the first week.

Back