Things that still need to be invented

- cure for male pattern baldness: Don't need one. Hair serves no purpose for modern man. The less we have, the less time we spend getting it cut.

- cure for common cold: No cure, but the only proven thing to shorten it's life span is Vitamin C, shit loads of Vitamin C. However, you will never find a doctor telling you this, telling you to do the one and only thing in the world proven to actually shorten your cold by days. Wonder why that is. Look it up for yourself.

- real Spanish Fly for women: It's called money dummy. If I had a nickle for every woman that found me unattractive, they would find me attractive.

- mouthwash that stops me burping up garlic breath: That's just fucking nasty. How much garlic could you possibly be eating? I have read some articles about how garlic is actually bad for you. They could be complete bull shit, but if you're taking a garlic supplement or something, then you're just an ass hole with no place to go.

If you're just eating a shit load of garlic, then cool. I fucking love garlic.

- controlled fusion: They actually just made some serious fucking leaps in cold fusion (or fission, I forget), which is actually a pretty big fucking deal. Apparently if they figure it out, we can basically have nuke reactors in our homes or some shit like that.

Last edited:
Something better than toilet paper to clean your ass.

When I go for a run, I wish I had something I could carry in my pocket to create an instant port-a-john so I could crap anywhere in privacy. Sometimes I got to go and there are no toilets around and people around so I cannot go in a bush easily even if I brought tp with me.

star-trek-replicator.jpeg

jackets for your legs. if your wearing a suit or something you can wear a nice pea coat but there is absolutely nothing even semi formal to keep your legs warm.

I agree, and I own a vast array of cold weather pants.

However, if you are going in and out of buildings, in such a way that you are concerned with looking CEO like, then a proper jacket will likely suffice.

If you keep your upper body and your head properly insulated, then your appendages will not be so cold.

It's funny, but keeping your head warm actually warms up your hands, fingers, etc...

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind procedure.

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind procedure.

I would go on welfare and just re-watch the last season of breaking bad, and the first season of the walking dead, all day, and drink beer.

Life solved. What else would a man need? Nothing.

I'm glad Bill decided to clear that up.

Had some lingering questions about his diet

an invention needed....a robot so that poor midget can have a better life.

Apparently scientists believe that the damage we have already done to our environment is irreversible at this point. They have put all their eggs into the speed of technological advancement and are hoping a future invention to save us all.

In comes the singularity and all that it brings...

Ralph Lauren makes long johns thermals. I wear those under my dress pants. They're skin tight like yoga pants, and you don't see them under your pants. No bulkiness, I'd look into them if I was you. Today's its -5 in Ohio, and I couldn't imagine going outside without them under my pants. Layers are your friend.

This was exactly what I was going to recommend him. I regret discovering them so late.

Affordable cars that can accelerate fast with a top speed of maybe 105mph, that get 500mpg and have a 20 gallon tank or x20 power cell.

Memory foam chairs.

Solar panel film. Kinda like scotch tape that is photovoltaic, so you could just stick it on a piece of plywood or cardboard or something and have an almost-instant solar power hook-up.

Love the solar tape idea. How about a paint for easier application?

tried to make a cool thread.

they turned one me.

Yes usually in the first few replies if they are negative or snarky then the rest are usually too. Mob mentality and all...
I'd like something invented that would make people merge better.

A functional Ion propulsion engine.
Cold Fusion.

Yes usually in the first few replies if they are negative or snarky then the rest are usually too. Mob mentality and all...
I'd like something invented that would make people merge better.

oh that's easy. theres this new thing called non denominational religion, where we all embrace each other, worship a slightly foggy shadowy image that may or may not be a man or woman/ European, westernized ethnicity and we don't judge each other. all loving.

and if that doesn't work, we nuke the other religions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back