Things that happened to you that sound made up but were true.

My wife had a large German Shepherd before we met, and once we got married I moved her and the dog to live with me. The dog was awesome and quite smart, and he and I became buddies pretty quickly. Anyways, one day the wife and I were just messing around and arguing with each other, and she tells the dog to "go punch him in the balls." He was NEVER trained to do this, but he ran around the couch and walked right up to me and smacked me straight in the balls. LMAO Odds are that he was just excited and was trying to jump on my lap, but it was fucking hilarious and just straight up punched me in the nuts.

Maybe one day I'll tell the story of "Dancin' Steve," but that's probably a bit gory for this thread.

My wife had a large German Shepherd before we met, and once we got married I moved her and the dog to live with me. The dog was awesome and quite smart, and he and I became buddies pretty quickly. Anyways, one day the wife and I were just messing around and arguing with each other, and she tells the dog to "go punch him in the balls." He was NEVER trained to do this, but he ran around the couch and walked right up to me and smacked me straight in the balls. LMAO Odds are that he was just excited and was trying to jump on my lap, but it was fucking hilarious and just straight up punched me in the nuts.

Maybe one day I'll tell the story of "Dancin' Steve," but that's probably a bit gory for this thread.
Isn't it great when dogs show a glimpse of understand like humans? I love it every time one of mine does some weird shit.

Was driving on the parkway in Virginia at like 2:00 am and saw a group of people in a field wearing black or brown robes in a circle. Was ducking strange. Pretty sure I drove past a ritual.

oh fun fact: There are a bit of unexplained murders that have happened off the parkway too.

Last edited:
Was driving on the parkway in Virginia at like 2:00 am and saw a group of people in a field wearing black or brown robes in a circle. Was ducking strange. Pretty sure I drove past a ritual.

oh fun fact: There are a bit of unexplained murders that have happened off the parkway too.

Have had this happen to me to..

Maybe 12-15 robed motherfuckers in a field.. being 17-18 and knowing no fear i walked right by them.. no one looked at me or acknowledged my presence..

Btw those robes didn't look cheap.. my only guess is some sort of occult ritual or freemasons..

Btw those robes didn't look cheap.. my only guess is some sort of occult ritual or freemasons..

Doubt it was Freemasons. They’re all a bunch of old men that have a building to go to. Lol

Doubt it was Freemasons. They’re all a bunch of old men that have a building to go to. Lol

I think my brother in law was inducted in his early/mid 30s and he said some shit get's done outdoors..

Anyhow it didn't look like larpers.. i have no fucking idea.. :/

My girlfriend is red headed Calvin Klein model who power lifts and throws hands.

When I was 19, I turned down a 3 way with two EXTREMELY hot (9/10+8/10) 21 year old girls.

and I punch myself in the nuts for it every single day
After you've had group sex a few times you tell yourself you'll turn it down from now on. Then you keep doing it because this time it's gonna be so much fun...

Back