Things that happened to you that sound made up but were true.

Heres the scene.
I'm POWERING up and down, length after length, in the local 10 lane 25 meter pool.
Half of width is already corderned off for local schools.
Probs 10 people in there, most just bobbing about trying to convince themselves they exercising.
Then 2 absolute 10's come in with 2 obviously disabled adults, like mental disabled. They get in and just stand around taking up the lane I'm destroying plus some further along, fucking around in the water.
Now the 10's clearly like my athleticism but dont like the "dead eye stare" I give the spaz, who starts to cry and soon they leave. But one of the 10's keeps looking at me as she goes.

Heres the scene.
I'm POWERING up and down, length after length, in the local 10 lane 25 meter pool.
Half of width is already corderned off for local schools.
Probs 10 people in there, most just bobbing about trying to convince themselves they exercising.
Then 2 absolute 10's come in with 2 obviously disabled adults, like mental disabled. They get in and just stand around taking up the lane I'm destroying plus some further along, fucking around in the water.
Now the 10's clearly like my athleticism but dont like the "dead eye stare" I give the spaz, who starts to cry and soon they leave. But one of the 10's keeps looking at me as she goes.
Terd in the pool

This is exponentially scarier than a black bear face to face. It's really unfortunate shit like this is all to real. I'm sorry for your experience
Thanks man. I realize how lucky I am and I'm very grateful for it. It's devastating to know other kids aren't though. Heartbreaking to say the least.

Lived in a very old house with 5 dudes in a little town when i got in Japan years ago.
Weirdest thing was,after certain hours at night nobody came out of the dorms to do anything,not even to take a piss,they had pet bottles and they would take a leak in it at night but NOT go out of the dorms.

First time i took a night off ,everyone was at the factory, left me alone in the house.
At some time at night,i was already sleeping, I heard sounds of someone coming up the stairs and checking the door.
I thought it was the room mate coming back sooner then normal so I didn’t played much attention to it.

Then i felt like someone puts its weight over me,then started to whisper in my ear.
Female voice speaking in Japanese(which I didn’t understand at the time)she kept repeating the same sentence.
I was half sleep at that point and I thought it was my sister trying to wake me up(like she always did at weekends)to then remember that my sister was in another country and she didn’t speak japanese at all!

I tried to get up,had to put some effort to lift the weight over me,i sat down bedside and think to myself “ i had a bad dream”.

The bedroom is half dark,half lit(like the morning light was coming through the curtains already) but I check the watch and it was still 4 in the morning.

i feel a weird presence ...Look around,there’s nothing there,then i look above and in the ceiling...that’s something floating...circling around the chandelier.

White haze.

I slowly get up,open the door, get out of the room without looking back,get out of the house in my undies and stop outside in the garden for 2 hours.

its morning then , people are coming out to for work and here i am in my whities outside the house which doesn’t look good on the neighbors.

i take some courage pills and go back inside and sit in the kitchen.
Few minutes later the rest the gang comeback from work and look at me.

First thing they say?

“ohhh you saw it too don’t yah?”

Comes that everyone living there already had saw “something”one of the dudes was taking a leak and an old white woman without feet passed in front of him.

Other listened to whisper ,walking sounds and door being checked in the middle of the night.

We went to the factory management to complain and ask to be moved to another house.

They said that at the time,there wasn’t any other available,but since our complaint was about a “ghost”they would ask a priest to go there and check it out.

Priest comes in and say “i need to check around the house first”
First thing he does is go back in the garden to check a little sanctuary.
He opens it and inside there is a little urn closed in a silky small sack.

He says “this one was calling to you,asking for it’s family”

it turned out that the family who rented house left the ashes of an ancestor in there and moved out.

And the old woman was looking out for his real family.

The priest said we were lucky that it was a good soul,because if “it “ felt we were trespassing it could really get bad.

Now ask me if I believe in ghosts?

i was 23. a model was living on my street. i met her, even kissed her. didnt go far or long.
she moved away.
then a movie came out on ppv called CHAMPIONS: THE ULTIMATE FIGHTING MOVIE
it starred ken shamrock.
my old neighbor had a part in it too. she showed her boobs even.
MV5BMTY0NzE5OTY2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM4NjgyMQ@@._V1_UY268_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

not so hard to believe now, but at the time, on the mma forums when i told people i had made out with the girl in the 1st and only mma movie... sounded like bs to them

Last edited:
Lived in a very old house with 5 dudes in a little town when i got in Japan years ago.
Weirdest thing was,after certain hours at night nobody came out of the dorms to do anything,not even to take a piss,they had pet bottles and they would take a leak in it at night but NOT go out of the dorms.

First time i took a night off ,everyone was at the factory, left me alone in the house.
At some time at night,i was already sleeping, I heard sounds of someone coming up the stairs and checking the door.
I thought it was the room mate coming back sooner then normal so I didn’t played much attention to it.

Then i felt like someone puts its weight over me,then started to whisper in my ear.
Female voice speaking in Japanese(which I didn’t understand at the time)she kept repeating the same sentence.
I was half sleep at that point and I thought it was my sister trying to wake me up(like she always did at weekends)to then remember that my sister was in another country and she didn’t speak japanese at all!

I tried to get up,had to put some effort to lift the weight over me,i sat down bedside and think to myself “ i had a bad dream”.

The bedroom is half dark,half lit(like the morning light was coming through the curtains already) but I check the watch and it was still 4 in the morning.

i feel a weird presence ...Look around,there’s nothing there,then i look above and in the ceiling...that’s something floating...circling around the chandelier.

White haze.

I slowly get up,open the door, get out of the room without looking back,get out of the house in my undies and stop outside in the garden for 2 hours.

its morning then , people are coming out to for work and here i am in my whities outside the house which doesn’t look good on the neighbors.

First thing they say?

Comes that everyone living there already had saw “something”one of the dudes was taking a leak and an old white woman without feet passed in front of him.

Other listened to whisper ,walking sounds and door being checked in the middle of the night.

We went to the factory management to complain and ask to be moved to another house.

They said that at the time,there wasn’t any other available,but since our complaint was about a “ghost”they would ask a priest to go there and check it out.

it turned out that the family who rented house left the ashes of an ancestor in there and moved out.

The priest said we were lucky that it was a good soul,because if “it “ felt we were trespassing it could really get bad.

Do u?

A pedophille rapist and possible serial killer tried to lure me when I was 5 or 6. I was playing by myself in the yard one day, mom was doing house work. He started asking all this questions through the fence, what did I like to do and what toys I wanted. Friendly guy, made me 100% comfortable. He told me he would return the next day and bring me a ball (what I asked) and he was going to take me to a near playground area where we would play. He made me swear not to tell anyone and I didn't for almost 2 decades. He never returned and I was actually sad he didn't, I really wanted a new ball. Silly child. This memory hunts me every now and then... Dear God the things it could've happened.

This is possibly why I have an interest in abductors, serial killers and violent crimes as a whole even though they make me sick to my stomach.
That really creeped me out just reading it. Kind of scares me thinking back to when I was young, how much time I spent alone in the streets and how trusting I was of strangers how easy it would have been.
I remember we were at having dinner at some restaurant with my family and cousins. Some guy, a friend of a firned were were eating with and talking to got up to go to the toilet just after my cousin did and my mom and Aunty jumped right up and followed him because they were getting really creepy vibes from him. At the time I had no idea what they were talking about or why they were worried but we found out decades later he was busted over sea's for child abuse.

plane crashed into the ocean 100 yards from me once. just a banner plane, but still...

i was in the ocean within 1 mile at the time of the last 2 major great white attacks in socal

i was 23. a model was living on my street. i met her, even kissed her. didnt go far or long.
she moved away.
then a movie came out on ppv called CHAMPIONS: THE ULTIMATE FIGHTING MOVIE
it starred ken shamrock.
my old neighbor had a part in it too. she showed her boobs even.
MV5BMTY0NzE5OTY2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM4NjgyMQ@@._V1_UY268_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

I remember picking out that movie to rent at Blockbuster when I was around 14. I thought it would be cool & have good fights because it had Ken Shamrock. I was embarrassed at how bad it sucked after I watched it with my friends.

I found Bigfoot in the woods one time and then we both got abducted by aliens at the same time.

They took semen samples and believe you me Bigfoot has a lot of semen. I couldn’t believe his stockpile he had backed up.

That really creeped me out just reading it. Kind of scares me thinking back to when I was young, how much time I spent alone in the streets and how trusting I was of strangers how easy it would have been.
I remember we were at having dinner at some restaurant with my family and cousins. Some guy, a friend of a firned were were eating with and talking to got up to go to the toilet just after my cousin did and my mom and Aunty jumped right up and followed him because they were getting really creepy vibes from him. At the time I had no idea what they were talking about or why they were worried but we found out decades later he was busted over sea's for child abuse.
Fuck! Good thing they did that though. People often feel uncomfortable with their own suspensions and do nothing about it. We should always pay attention and not give creeps a chance. This sort of happened with my nephew too. He's 8. Family having lunch, he excuses himself and go to the washroom, almost immediately this dude stands up and follows him. I got up and marched up to the washroom too. Weird thing I didn't even think about it, it was my natural response to it. Pure protective instinct I guess.

Used to sell booze to a guy that got arrested for raping a sheep. Also sold booze to a guy that raped an elderly woman and later died of a heart attack while playing basketball after smoking crack.

Most of my mundane stories are met with disbelief. To share any crazy shit would have everyone here thinking I make everything up or shitting themselves in terror trying not to cry themselves to sleep.

Here's a short exerpt:
I sometimes jerk with your hand

White haze.

First thing they say?

FFS I was just about to go to bed and for some reason I thought "I'm just gonna read on more thread".

<{chips}><Prem974>

Last edited:
I found the pics. Check the OP.

FFS I was just about to go to bed and for some reason I thought "I just gonna read on more thread".

<{chips}><Prem974>
Grandma come to visit you ask her if she found her family.
And send it my regards !

Back