Things that happened to you that sound made up but were true.

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score
When I was 10 years old my dad step mom and I went upstate to the Adirondack Mountains in N.Y.

We went to a garbage dump with a bag of marshmallows and a shotgun for protection.

I was holding the bag and a black bear begins walking up. I throw a marshmallow and it eats it. It begins to get closer so I throw another. It eats it. Put one on a stick and it eats it off the stick. Then I begin putting marshmallows from hand to mouth.

Another black bear walks up this one is alot smaller. Doesn't seem as friendly so we go back to the stick. This one growls and the bigger one I was feeding 1st whacks the shit out of the smaller bear and chases it off. And we go right back to hand to mouth with him.

Got out of there after the bag was done by throwing a whole bag away from us for him.

Crazy experience.

There is actually a picture of this with my family back in NY. If I can get my hands on it I will post it.

EDIT: MY WIFE HAD THE PICTURES!

My dad throwing the marshmallows

Screenshot_20200207-215036_Gallery.jpg
me and my dad feeding straight from our hand.
Screenshot_20200207-215052_Gallery.jpg

The beast itself. Screenshot_20200207-215103_Gallery.jpg

What about you folks?

Last edited:
i met a girl at the bar, went back to her house, had to step over her sleeping dad in the corridor and fucked her brains out with out a condom. i got her to eat ass for the first time. we didnt wear a rubber and i didnt knock her up or catch anything.

ive seen her 3 times since then. best thing she lives very close to me.

In 2005 I was standing near a group of smokers just lighting up.

Suddenly I hear "WHOA WHAT THE FUCK" in an unnaturally shaken voice
Turn around, and see a full, just-lit butt standing upright on the ground.

His friend told him not to touch it, so there it stayed for 10 minutes, burning itself out slowly and meditatively.

Seen some very, very odd things over the years in my travels, but nothing else approaches this.

The first time I smoked weed I ended up having to drive home. I was paranoid as hell worrying something bad was about to happen when all of a sudden I saw a FREAKING AMBULANCE in the middle of the road directly upside down on its roof.. No other cars were crashed or damaged and there was just a few people just casually standing around staring at it. I was way too paranoid to stop and investigate further, I just drove off questioning WTF happened there. I never found out.

The first time I smoked weed I ended up having to drive home. I was paranoid as hell worrying something bad was about to happen when all of a sudden I saw a FREAKING AMBULANCE in the middle of the road directly upside down on its roof.. No other cars were crashed or damaged and there was just a few people just casually standing around staring at it. I was way too paranoid to stop and investigate further, I just drove off questioning WTF happened there. I never found out.
The 1st time I smoked weed I didn't actually get high. I assume you were high correct? If so yea what a trippy thing to see on your very 1st time of being high.

Start a new job in a company with around 20,000 employees. Open plan offices, with people from different departments all randomly mixed up.

Taken to my desk, and I just happen to be sitting next to the girl who was the maid of honor at my sisters wedding. I knew she worked there, but it was a crazy coincidence for us to be put next to each other.

i met a girl at the bar, went back to her house, had to step over her sleeping dad in the corridor and fucked her brains out with out a condom. i got her to eat ass for the first time. we didnt wear a rubber and i didnt knock her up or catch anything.

ive seen her 3 times since then. best thing she lives very close to me.
What's the yellow for?

The 1st time I smoked weed I didn't actually get high. I assume you were high correct? If so yea what a trippy thing to see on your very 1st time of being high.
Yeah I was definitely high. Not a pleasant high though, most like just a paranoid mess even before I saw an upside down ambulance.

Didn’t think Dr. Pepper was a real contraceptive the first time someone told me but after a couple decades of extensive use and only one pregnancy scare I am a believer.

A pedophille rapist and possible serial killer tried to lure me when I was 5 or 6. I was playing by myself in the yard one day, mom was doing house work. He started asking all this questions through the fence, what did I like to do and what toys I wanted. Friendly guy, made me 100% comfortable. He told me he would return the next day and bring me a ball (what I asked) and he was going to take me to a near playground area where we would play. He made me swear not to tell anyone and I didn't for almost 2 decades. He never returned and I was actually sad he didn't, I really wanted a new ball. Silly child. This memory hunts me every now and then... Dear God the things it could've happened.

This is possibly why I have an interest in abductors, serial killers and violent crimes as a whole even though they make me sick to my stomach.

A pedophille rapist and possible serial killer tried to lure me when I was 5 or 6. I was playing by myself in the yard one day, mom was doing house work. He started asking all this questions through the fence, what did I like to do and what toys I wanted. Friendly guy, made me 100% comfortable. He told me he would return the next day and bring me a ball (what I asked) and he was going to take me to a near playground area where we would play. He made me swear not to tell anyone and I didn't for almost 2 decades. He never returned and I was actually sad he didn't, I really wanted a new ball. Silly child. This memory hunts me every now and then... Dear God the things it could've happened.

This is possibly why I have an interest in abductors, serial killers and violent crimes as a whole even though they make me sick to my stomach.
This is exponentially scarier than a black bear face to face. It's really unfortunate shit like this is all to real. I'm sorry for your experience

Back