Things that happened to you that sound made up but were true.

I found the pics. Check the OP.

screenshot_20200207-215052_gallery-jpg.724103

Thicc boi

I was sleeping and it felt like God was calling me. But it wasnt God. It was Chris Leben.

Hmmm, there are a couple:

In terms of the one that was that sounds the most made up:

1) I used to travel up north to aboriginal reserves alot of work, and in the dead of the night (like 3am), I get a wrap on the door of the motel. I opened it to find a guy with a shotgun, who promptly points the barrel at my chest and says that I have until the end of the day to get out. The reason why is part of a much longer story, but the coles note version is that I was there to investigate environmental toxins from the local landfill, which was being caused by a local mining company who was illegally disposing of untreated hazardous waste.

My recommendation was to shut the mine down (I had given a presentation to their band council), and I was going to make a formal report to the federal government. However, the band leaders were receiving bribes/kickbacks from the mining company, and didn't want their cash cow to disappear. I got a visit from the native "mob" (which is a very real thing), and got chased out of town. What's actually kind of sad is that I wasn't going to leave and told my superior what happened - I said that I was willing to take a stand if the government (federal) was willing to intervene and expose the corruption. Nobody cared, and I eventually quit the project knowing the system was broken from top to bottom

2) In these same travels, I was warned on FOUR separate occasions (in different parts of the country, with different aboriginal communities), about not walking alone at night because of Wendigos (sort of like the Canadian version of a Werewolf - flesh eating monster). First time I laughed, second time I chuckled, third time I was like "WTF?", and on the fourth time I never left my room alone again at night. Sometimes I would be in these super remote locations (a research outpost in the North West Territories), and I would hear wolves/coyotes howling in the middle of the night. After hearing so many stories about Wendigos, I was legitimately terrified.

3) Got stabbed trying to buy a bag of cotton candy (I've told this story on here before)

4) A well intentioned drug dealer once gave me fentanyl laced tab of "valium" to help me sleep. I suffer/suffered from terrible insomnia, and I was at a conference, but had forgotten my normal sleeping pills (Imovane and Remeron). Since I knew some people in the area, I was connected to a local pusher in the hopes of just getting something to get me through the next couple of days. I had to present at the conference, so functioning on no sleep was going to be awful. His bright idea was to give me fake valium (and not tell me) because he knew that the people who used it would nod off. Thank goodness I have a high tolerance for sedatives/opiates, because I knew something was really wrong within 30min of taking it.... the irony being that I didn't actually get any sleep, because I was too afraid to go to bed (I sat in a cold shower).

There is alot more. Despite being a nerdy, introverted scientist, I have lead a pretty strange life at times. Something about spending alot of time on the road that leads you down some weird paths (literal and figurative)

1. I went to boot camp with Chelsea Manning
bradley-manning-21299995-1-402.jpg

Chelsea_Manning_on_18_May_2017.jpg

2. My brother had witch craft put on him by some crazy chick from Mexico. No gay, but my brother is an athletic stud, fresh out of high school. This broad was straight gutter trash, and she had him literally cucked. He couldn't focus, and always hurried to her side as soon as she called, like a lap dog. Super uncharacteristic of my brother, he could pretty much have anyone he wants. Been in varsity football since he was a sophomore, starting cornerback and receiver. There was no reason for him to be accepting that, from this:
49596163_177255233233537_7536741029710397440_n.jpg

So why do I believe this story and don't just think my brother is a little sack less cuck? Cause a few weeks after we took him to get the spell/work reversed by a white witch, he got with this:
61802373_10156834843518122_6031728933790023680_o.jpg

Witch craft is real people, guard your soul. Don't be so arrogant as to believe you understand everything about this reality.

I have a false news report abpout me that makes me look like a jackass. I'm suing the newspaper company. Most of the info is false, nearly all of it, makes me look terrible, and it haunts me everywhere I go.

I have a false news report abpout me that makes me look like a jackass. I'm suing the newspaper company. Most of the info is false, nearly all of it, makes me look terrible, and it haunts me everywhere I go.

What type of false reports?

says a bunch of charges were placed on me that weren't, gets the story all wrong, gets my record all wrong, lies to make me out to be terrible

That really sucks man. I hope you get it all sorted out - it's terrible just how devastating a false report/news article can be. Even in the event your exhonerated, people will always look at you with some doubt/suspicion.

That really sucks man. I hope you get it all sorted out - it's terrible just how devastating a false report/news article can be. Even in the event your exhonerated, people will always look at you with some doubt/suspicion.
I'm trying to sue

saw a brand new corvette hit two cars at a freeway entrance, and then in like a movie, went from 0-60 in like three seconds lol, and then you could no longer see the car after five seconds, it had vanished from the situation so fast. i was on my bicycle witnessing all this. didn't realize those cars could gain speed that quickly, goddamn.

saw a brand new corvette hit two cars at a freeway entrance, and then in like a movie, went from 0-60 in like three seconds lol, and then you could no longer see the car after five seconds, it had vanished from the situation so fast. i was on my bicycle witnessing all this. didn't realize those cars could gain speed that quickly, goddamn.
I used to work for Chevrolet/ Cadillac the reg vet is fast as fuck. The Zr1 is all types of next level stupid of fast.

When I was 19, I turned down a 3 way with two EXTREMELY hot (9/10+8/10) 21 year old girls.

and I punch myself in the nuts for it every single day

When I was 19, I turned down a 3 way with two EXTREMELY hot (9/10+8/10) 21 year old girls.

and I punch myself in the nuts for it every single day
Same happened to me. And the only reason I have for not taking advantage was I was literally to shocked to respond intelligently enough. I got embarrassed by my lack of game and slunk away.

bums ate a cat raw a few meters away from me when i was sleeping in a basement of a building in russia

I heard a baby crying in my house at night when I was trying to sleep as a kid. I was like 9 years old and the youngest in the family.

The next day I asked my older sister if she heard it, and she said “Yea, I wasn’t sure if that was you or what..”

I’m pretty sure there was no baby outside that night.

I don’t believe in ghosts or any religions, but that was some paranormal stuff.

I can’t think of a logical explanation.

I grew up to be 6'5'' 240lbs, 6%bf, can bench 275 for reps & have never ever lost a fight in ''teh street''

Back