Things that are normal but shouldnt be.

Eating ASSHOLE. :eek: How did this disgusting trend get so popular? Seems to be all the rage in the USA, especially in Hip-Hop culture. What the fuck people, seriously have a little honor.

fuck that, i created the mile high solo club here on sherdog back in 2005/2006 and not only am i a member, i am the president

@Sir Burton
dont say things like this luke.
to me you are a stiff and you dont even get naked ever, not even for showers. its not physically possible for you.
so, all this other dirty stuff . . . all lies. you cut that out right now.

Someone put a gif up earlier from an old pro wrestling. It was some wrestler sticking his hand up a woman's skirt while she violently thrashed and screamed trying to get him to stop. Now it's wrestling so it was all pre planned. It's role play fighting. But this was role play sexual assault on a woman and the crowd filled with plenty of prepubescent boys were certainly loving it. As did most of the sherdoggers who were happy the poster posted said gif.
yeah, this sort of thing creeps me out a lot.

last year i was watching a stream somebody put up of the wwf attitude era. man, my memory was definitely selective with what i remembered from back then, because holy shit there was *a lot* of twisted stuff that went on back then. like sexual and physical abuse towards women was played for jokes or was sexualized and got the crowd riled up (meaning cheering, not boos). i reached a point where i found it too disturbing and had to turn it off /: i think it was when they had a rape story line between a male and female wrestler and it was just so, so bad s:

so now, i dont find myself saying "i wish we had the attitude era back" bc i definitely do not.

Probably already been mentioned, but male genital mutilation (aka "circumcision"). If you want to cut off the most sensitive part of your dick as an adult, go right ahead, but to do this to unwilling and helpless victims who can't give consent is some stone age shit.

Blows my mind how the practice is considered "normal" in many societies.

yeah, this sort of thing creeps me out a lot.

last year i was watching a stream somebody put up of the wwf attitude era. man, my memory was definitely selective with what i remembered from back then, because holy shit there was *a lot* of twisted stuff that went on back then. like sexual and physical abuse towards women was played for jokes or was sexualized and got the crowd riled up (meaning cheering, not boos). i reached a point where i found it too disturbing and had to turn it off /: i think it was when they had a rape story line between a male and female wrestler and it was just so, so bad s:

so now, i dont find myself saying "i wish we had the attitude era back" bc i definitely do not.

Yeah, it would be one thing if the audience was booing the man like "Booooo sexual assault is bad." I still wouldn't like it. But they are cheering for him from the instances I've seen, which is worse.

The amount of rape/murder/violence seen on TV or in movies.
gonna piggy back onto this post
but the amount of rape in movies seems excessive, and im so tired of it. like in some movies i get it and i see how it serves a purpose to the story. but so often i see brutal rape scenes thrown into movies and it serves no point at all. i hate how theyre often shot too, like they gotta get in all these "hot" titty n ass shots, its like its just thrown in there to be weird fukkin jerk off material in all honesty.

Yeah, it would be one thing if the audience was booing the man like "Booooo sexual assault is bad." I still wouldn't like it. But they are cheering for him from the instances I've seen, which is worse.
yeah, it really saddens me to see so many people react in a way where theyre completely unsympathetic to a woman's situation just because they get to see some ass or something. i know, i know, it's "fake". but it's still the wrong reaction (and i imagine a lot of the younger audience is still in that "it's real" stage honestly). makes me wonder how people are raising their kids too.

fuck that, i created the mile high solo club here on sherdog back in 2005/2006 and not only am i a member, i am the president

@Sir Burton

I can confirm this is true; CHL was the creator. I was merely a member, but a proud one at that.

Saw a thread in the grappling forum about the amount Of Veterans that are killing themselves daily.

and though I was one of those kids that was kinda brainwashed by GI JOE, Chuck Norris, and the whole Rambo, Commando thing. And eagerly Joined and Asked for the Infantry. I know that wars fought by generally poor schmoes is unnatural...and I know that might come off as odd (for lack of a better term.)

The judge smiled. Men are born for games. Nothing else. Every child knows that play is nobler than work. He knows too that the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the skill and strength of the opponents and the humiliation of defeat and the pride of victory are in themselves sufficient stake because they inhere in the worth of the principals and define them. But trial of chance or trial of worth all games aspire to the condition of war for here that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Suppose two men at cards with nothing to wager save their lives. Who has not heard such a tale? A turn of the card. The whole universe for such a player has labored clanking to this moment which will tell if he is to die at that man’s hand or that man at his. What more certain validation of a man’s worth could there be? This enhancement of the game to its ultimate state admits no argument concerning the notion of fate. The selection of one man over another is a preference absolute and irrevocable and it is a dull man indeed who could reckon so profound a decision without agency or significance either one. In such games as have for their stake the annihilation of the defeated the decisions are quite clear. This man holding this particular arrangement of cards in his hand is thereby removed from existence. This is the nature of war, whose stake is at once the game and the authority and the justification. Seen so, war is the truest form of divination. It is the testing of one’s will and the will of another within that larger will which because it binds them is therefore forced to select. War is the ultimate game because war is at last a forcing of the unity of existence. War is god.

Yeah, drinking non human milk is weird. Cows milk and to a lesser extent, goats milk are popular. If you came to my house and I was sitting on the couch with a cold glass of pig's milk, that would be kind of fucked up.
I know, right? Who drinks cold pig milk. It has to be warm. Mmmmmmm...fresh from the teat.

I don't do it and don't judge anybody that does to their face but I sure do like them bodies on the crossfit girls.
tumblr_n8u00pfmmN1rnk0coo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nt5k58cuPc1qixedeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o5am1hKaHx1uevp07o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o4djrmPBPL1rvc9jyo10_500.jpg

Probably already been mentioned, but male genital mutilation (aka "circumcision"). If you want to cut off the most sensitive part of your dick as an adult, go right ahead, but to do this to unwilling and helpless victims who can't give consent is some stone age shit.

Blows my mind how the practice is considered "normal" in many societies.

I'm glad it was done when I was a baby. I knew a guy who was circumcised when he was in his 60s. He didn't enjoy it!

Eating ASSHOLE. :eek: How did this disgusting trend get so popular? Seems to be all the rage in the USA, especially in Hip-Hop culture. What the fuck people, seriously have a little honor.

It's great! Open those cheeks and stick it in there, man.

Back