Things that are normal but shouldnt be.

Drinking milk.

Yeah, drinking non human milk is weird. Cows milk and to a lesser extent, goats milk are popular. If you came to my house and I was sitting on the couch with a cold glass of pig's milk, that would be kind of fucked up.

Yeah, drinking non human milk is weird. Cows milk and to a lesser extent, goats milk are popular. If you came to my house and I was sitting on the couch with a cold glass of pig's milk, that would be kind of fucked up.

actually Human Milk is the best for well humans. a lot of Bodybuilders use human breast milk because of the IGF-1 and HGH present in it. wont confirm or deny if I did this with some of my baby's refrigerated breast milk

Seeing naked chicks.

That shit should be hard to come by unless it's the chick you're with at the time. The internet desensitizes us to something that used to be a sight to behold.

have to kinda agree.

I was in a mucho burrito the other day and there were two i'm going to assume 19 year olds in there. these dames "shorts" were so short they looked like denim drawls or something. I was only intensely looking because it offended my moral sensibilities. I only took a pic because I wanted to share my disgust with the boys at work.

people having their kids penis cut because how it looks

you still get no mile high club cred. and i'm trying to be serious for once Kong, so no more fapping posts.

Jack Handy is no fun.

pouting-kid.jpg

have to kinda agree.

I was in a mucho burrito the other day and there were two i'm going to assume 19 year olds in there. these dames "shorts" were so short they looked like denim drawls or something. I was only intensely looking because it offended my moral sensibilities. I only took a pic because I wanted to share my disgust with the boys at work.

That's the natural way to exploit teenagers Jack.

I applaud you for keeping it old school.

But I think with guys that actually go fight wars(ground combat) from The Romans to modern day conflicts that actually see the blood, and guts, and brains, and burnt up corpses...it's not "natural". And by natural I mean I don't think the good lord meant for the human brain/psyche to see other humans mutilated in such grotesque fashions and its obviously hard for even "tough guys" to process and live the rest of their lives with the images seared into their memories..

am I off I with this POV?

It's an interesting point...and what I would say is that we weren't intended (by whatever) to see these things and ALSO have the leisure time to ruminate about them. Inventing the written word, technological inventions that mean you don't have to work the fields 24/7 to get enough food to stay alive - all of these things have provided humans with luxury time to contemplate things, indulge in morality, indulge in victim roles, etc.

We're a few generations without technology, education and science from basically being cavemen that accept what happens and try to get to the next day, just like any other animal.

In short, I don't think we were intended not to see these things. I think we have developed culturally to the point that these horrors are inconsistent with the lives we now enjoy.

Last edited:
It's an interesting point...and what I would say that we weren't intended (by whatever) to see these things and ALSO have the leisure time to ruminate about them. Inventing the written word, technological inventions that mean you don't have to work the fields 24/7 to get enough food to stay alive - all of these things have provided humans with luxury time to contemplate things, indulge in morality, indulge in victim roles, etc.

We're a few generations without technology, education and science from basically being cavemen that accept what happens and try to get to the next day, just like any other animal.

In short, I don't think we were intended not to see these things. I think we have developed culturally to the point that these horrors are inconsistent with the lives we now enjoy.
I’m going off by what I’ve read and not by actually living in a tribal society, but it seems the “natural” way of living, that is in smaller tribal societies, would lead to a lot less large scale violence and in fact more leisure time. Tribal hunter gatherers apparently spend a lot of time just chilling since after they’ve caught an animal and gathered enough berries for the day, what else are they going to do? Toiling the land for most of your time would’ve been true for earlier agricultural societies.

According Jared Diamond’s papers I’ve read, these societies may have a high murder rate but there is no organized warfare and large scale destruction. Grossman’s On Killing also suggests that humanity as a whole is not psychologically primed to encounter so much death and destruction and psychological ailments like PTSD after experiencing combat are a result of our “nature.” Most animals avoid engaging in fights to the death with members of the same species.

I don’t think humans are not not supposed to see violence, as violence is a natural part of well, nature, but I think perhaps the frequency and intensity of violence we see is not what we are “supposed to” experience.

Saw a thread in the grappling forum about the amount Of Veterans that are killing themselves daily.

and though I was one of those kids that was kinda brainwashed by GI JOE, Chuck Norris, and the whole Rambo, Commando thing. And eagerly Joined and Asked for the Infantry. I know that wars fought by generally poor schmoes is unnatural...and I know that might come off as odd (for lack of a better term.)

Though I'm pro military...I hate war.

I use to think that since human history is one violent episode after another that conflict, war, killing is normal.

But I think with guys that actually go fight wars(ground combat) from The Romans to modern day conflicts that actually see the blood, and guts, and brains, and burnt up corpses...it's not "natural". And by natural I mean I don't think the good lord meant for the human brain/psyche to see other humans mutilated in such grotesque fashions and its obviously hard for even "tough guys" to process and live the rest of their lives with the images seared into their memories..

feel free to chime in with what ever else is considered "normal" but shouldn't be in your opinion.

I hold the belief that it is natural. It's what animals do and we are animals. Man will conflict with one another until one side reigns strongest and brings their order via force. And when that happens it will be time for a united mankind to wage war against aliens. Peace is only in heaven... nature and the universe are Darwinist.

People going to their friends/families houses and spending a majority of the time on their smartphones checking FB and/or playing games instead of socializing.

Sitting at a desk for most of your waking life and staring at a computer

have to kinda agree.

LMAO.

My friend was telling me that he was looking for a movie to watch on the interwebz and stumbled across a pretty cute older lady making love to several athlete looking dudes at the same time. And then when he scrolled down to the related vids there was like a ton more of them so I guess that is pretty common.

My friend is such a goofy sometimes

Saw a thread in the grappling forum about the amount Of Veterans that are killing themselves daily.

and though I was one of those kids that was kinda brainwashed by GI JOE, Chuck Norris, and the whole Rambo, Commando thing. And eagerly Joined and Asked for the Infantry. I know that wars fought by generally poor schmoes is unnatural...and I know that might come off as odd (for lack of a better term.)

Though I'm pro military...I hate war.

I use to think that since human history is one violent episode after another that conflict, war, killing is normal.

feel free to chime in with what ever else is considered "normal" but shouldn't be in your opinion.
as a dedicated child of 80s action movies, I think you will appreciate this [though you might have seen it already].
http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/the-ruthless-guide-to-80s-action/

The definitive guide to all the muscles, guns, karate and babes of 1980s cinema.

Playing a sport for a job. When I really stop to think of it it's just insane someone can play a sport for a job.

Sleeping 8 hours straight through the night. This didn't used to be normal. There's a book about the history of sleep that shows this. At Day's Close: Night In Times Past.

Public Education is also not normal. It is a relatively modern invention. It is not normal for children to sit in classrooms all day separated from their families.

Back