Thiago Silva vs Stanislav Nedkov overturned

Sabre420

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Just saw that this fight was overturned by promoter. This one completely slipped past me and I cant find anymore information on it. Does anyone know why?

Just saw that this fight was overturned by promoter. This one completely slipped past me and I cant find anymore information on it. Does anyone know why?

Silva tested positive for Weed

That's bullshit IMO.Nedkov just lost,Silva was better.He smoked a bit.So what?

A guy with 420 in his name has memory issues and the answer to his question is "weed." I'm overwhelmed by the irony.

That's bullshit IMO.Nedkov just lost,Silva was better.He smoked a bit.So what?

Nedkov worked him the first 2 rounds and gassed. But yea.... Dont see how pot makes you a better fighter. Banned substance is just that though. If you cant follow the rules, you dont deserve the W.

A guy with 420 in his name has memory issues and the answer to his question is "weed." I'm overwhelmed by the irony.

its my birthday. same as Hitlers too. Got any Nazi jokes smart ass?

Last edited:
Yup. If you are going to cheat then you don't deserve the win.

I still don't understand how some people think testing positive for weed makes you a better fighter though

I still don't understand how some people think testing positive for weed makes you a better fighter though
people have said that they feel like they perform better in at least bjj when they're high. i wouldn't be surprised if it had a similar effect for some people when it comes to fighting.

although, i think silva tested positive for metabolites and not the active drug, which shouldn't be a big deal, imo.

A got a few, but it wouldn't be Reicht to say on xmas. You'd be Fuhrious.

Im sorry that I cant follow up on every single fight. Its not a memory issue if I never heard why it was overturned in the first place neither. People like you that come into a thread just to make a wise-crack with your 10th post is whats wrong with Sherdog's forums.

Back