Thiago Silva vs Stanislav Nedkov overturned

It is against the rules. You do know the rules, don't you?

Explain to me how it isn't cheating when it is specially stated that it is not allowed?

Wow, what a logical reply that didn't answer anything. Spoken like a true republican.

Whether or not weed should be banned is a different conversation I think.

For now explain how smoking dope is cheating. And come up with something other than "it is not allowed by the rules" which is just a lame, bullshit answer and even you know that.

For now explain how smoking dope is cheating. And come up with something other than "it is not allowed by the rules" which is just a lame, bullshit answer and even you know that.
You must be trolling, or explain to me how murder is illegal.

Guys, marijuana is a gateway drug and soon any fighter that does it will also be doing crack, heroin, and other dangerous and addictive drugs. Marijuana is banned and illegal for a reason.

Yup. If you are going to cheat then you don't deserve the win.

Please tell me you're joking. It's one thing to say "if you break the rules you don't deserve the win", but you can't seriously tell me that you think using pot is cheating.

Nedkov worked him the first 2 rounds and gassed. But yea.... Dont see how pot makes you a better fighter. Banned substance is just that though. If you cant follow the rules, you dont deserve the W.

If you mean pushed him against the cage and held Thiago there while getting knee'd and punched the entire time.....then yes. Nedkov sure did work Thiago Silva

Getting busted for weed is so lame. Having a hard fought win turn into a NC because you smoked pot must suck

If it's against the rules of the AC, you have to abide by it until it is modified, overturned or they permit you to do it. Nothing following the rules will just give them a reason to take away your livelihood as a message to other fighters.

Silva knows what happened to Diaz.

Thiago must hate adding w's to his record cause he sure tries hard to get them all overturned.

Does anyone know why weed is a banned substance for fighters?

gimme a break dude....you HAVE smoked weed haven't you? I did for years, can't now because of work....But anyways, I used to smoke before jiu jitsu practice, and I felt it kinda relaxed me more, but doing standup, it made me less focused and coordinated....I don't know where you are getting your info about being faster....unless of course you are trolling, in which case it's funny...:)
Bwhahahaa his guy is serious too that's what makes this even funnier . Wow its amazing how people think these days with so much information out there they still have these primitive thoughts. I was a swimmer most of my life. I smoked weed. Competing would always be very weird for me while high I hated it. I wasn't focused at allllll idk where the fuck u get that lol it doesn't make u stronger and intact does have an effect on motor skills while u r high only.

If anything they should give someone a bonus if they could whoop some ass while stoned off bud lol .

Back