Thiago Santos will beat Jon Jones

Will you bump it if he does not win?

Or you're gonna be a true sherdogger?

I have a strange feeling marreta is gonna pull it off

Im kinda feeling it too.

I think Jones is a bully that pops for drugs that give him psychological advantages, and he's up against a stronger, better looking, faster guy. Possibly clean too since the next pop ends his career

I dont think Jones has looked good lately. Didnt finish 1-armed OSP or Smith, DC fight was pretty even, Gus2 was too short to tell much, and Gus was pretty inactive before that

He should have stopped Smith but didnt, and almost DQ'd himself too.

Im super casual here, so this is more of a gut feeling type thing. I gotta go back and watch a few fights

Trying to imagine an activity - any activity - where he would beat Jones

Connect 4? Don't see it. Fresco painting of the French Riviera? Not likely. Competitive shrubbery sculpting? Good luck. Home brewing traditional Belgian lager? Jones is a master at that shit

But sure, maybe he'll beat him in a fight

Im kinda feeling it too.

I think Jones is a bully that pops for drugs that give him psychological advantages, and he's up against a stronger, better looking, faster guy. Possibly clean too since the next pop ends his career

I dont think Jones has looked good lately. Didnt finish 1-armed OSP or Smith, DC fight was pretty even, Gus2 was too short to tell much, and Gus was pretty inactive before that

He should have stopped Smith but didnt, and almost DQ'd himself too.

Im super casual here, so this is more of a gut feeling type thing. I gotta go back and watch a few fights
People like you are the reason I make a lot of money betting. Bless you

method=get&rs=120&q=75&x=-23&y=-23&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=D4012BBE-1D09-6BFC-E58623DE7CBF3C34.jpg
Thiago-Alves-Modeling-Pic.png

Would be the greatest day for MMA but unless he blitz's him in the first half of the first round then not much of a chance imo.

Santos can win. Jon broke his toe against Chael, so anything is possible.

Jones is gonna let Santos punch himself out early, then devour the leftovers, or he is gonna undress a tepid Santos too anxious to engage & play w/ his food. sure, there’s a timeline where Santos connects clean during a wildman flurry & defies the odds, but that won’t be this timeline.

If he does sherdog will go nuts with fluke win threads.

Jones is gonna let Santos punch himself out early, then devour the leftovers, or he is gonna undress a tepid Santos too anxious to engage & play w/ his food. sure, there’s a timeline where Santos connects clean during a wildman flurry & defies the odds, but that won’t be this timeline.
I do think several people here are underestimating Santos' chances. I'm not saying he WILL win, I just think he has a far higher chance of flattening Jones than almost any previous opponent. Santos is a very dangerous fighter.
His punches and kicks can flatline anyone IF he connects.

I do think several people here are underestimating Santos' chances. I'm not saying he WILL win, I just think he has a far higher chance of flattening Jones than almost any previous opponent. Santos is a very dangerous fighter.
His punches and kicks can flatline anyone IF he connects.
Santos undoubtedly has the athleticism & power to spark out anyone, especially w/ his kicks, but it’s a highly unlikely scenario against Jones. going back to the fight against Kevin “The Slap Man” Holland, who has a similar build to Jones, Santos dominated the fight but could not get the killshot necessary to finish the fight. I’m just hoping Santos goes all Leeroy Jenkins on Jones right out the gate because it should make for a thrilling first, & maybe even second, round. will obviously be pulling for the upset here.

If thiago comes in super juiced like Jones then I give him a really good chance

I'm with you I'm not dismissing it maybe he can.

Back