Thiago Santos will beat Jon Jones

I am 24, 5'7 235 lbs, got arrested for assaulting my father on our family farm, was diagnosed with psychosis. Spent two months in a hospital psych ward, and now live in a Shelter house were I live and make 35 dollars a day cleaning offices, bathrooms, pools, gymnasiums ect. Iowa City, Iowa

I really hope the ufc comes out to Des Moines someday.
Well I wish you the absolute best brother. You gotta persist through life's problems.
Things will get better for you.

In difficult times, try to remember always the phrase "This too Shall Pass".
Mental fortitude can move you forward and past dark & difficult times.

I am 24, 5'7 235 lbs, got arrested for assaulting my father on our family farm, was diagnosed with psychosis. Spent two months in a hospital psych ward, and now live in a Shelter house were I live and make 35 dollars a day cleaning offices, bathrooms, pools, gymnasiums ect. Iowa City, Iowa

I really hope the ufc comes out to Des Moines someday.
Is that a yes?

Think it's just another punchers chance scenario. Luckily for Thiago he's got lots of snap in his shots if he does manage to land something meaningful. But I don't really think he's better than Jon technique wise at anything.

I think jones is a better fighter but I think thiago stops him. The only way Jones is gonna lose in his prime is by being caught. Thiago is the best finisher in the division.

He doesn’t even deserve to fight Jones, he’s not on the same level

Btw you get no credit if he wins unless you explicitly state how and why right now

It's your classic "he has a puncher's chance" type of match up. Skill-wise, they're not even close. But Santos has the power to end it with a single punch.

Jones by hellbows from the mount

Santos' only chance is to go full blitzkrieg for the first two minutes of the fight and go for broke, attempting to flatline Jones. Everybody gives Jon a chance to establish his range and once he does it's pretty much game over. If Santos tries to fight technically at all against Jones he's getting chewed up.

Not a chance. Jones will elbow this guy into living death. (I don’t even like Jones)

lol, this happens every time before a bones fight

every. single. time

no he won't lol ….I don't see any LHW giving him a problem.... hell, DC can come back to 205 and Jon's will retire him on a loss. Jones is hands and knees above any other UFC LHW.

Back