Thiago Santos will beat Jon Jones

I hate these “You heard it here first. I will bump this when it happens” threads.

You aren't the first person to say this btw.

I guess it be pretty badass really. I love the underdogs, especially when completely counted out.

And as many times as I been wrong before, I never say never.

How about if you're wrong you delete your account.

Get your new account ready.

would it really even matter? this guys already a nobody poster, he'd just make some other account.

i mean do you even remember seeing this dude before? lmao.

lolol you guys are all wrong. This is already his fake account. His real account he is 100% saying Jones destroys him, and with this 2017 account he makes bold predictions so that he can have his lame ass forum bragging rights either way. Hedging his predictions

Jack and Jill went up a hill,
Both to retrieve a letter,
Thiago is a bit better but for fucks
sake,lol, not that much better.
Its sherdoggers like these
That need to go .I mean really
get the fuck out like Trump or Ned
Stark cause everyone is sick of these
clowns taking a stab in the dark.

<{cruzshake}>

Please do not attempt anything like this ever again.

<{cruzshake}>

Please do not attempt anything like this ever again.
Not that good, huh ?
I actually gave myself a " 6" ....a solid 6 at that. Oh well.
I ve had better success with other material but I still stand behind this piece.

I will do again on some other thread so please continue to give input.
( By the way- FUCK YOU [just for the record] ).... just because for caption of that dancing non fighting little puke shaking his head at me.

classic, make a crazy prediction that has a very low chance of happening so if you're somehow right you get gay little bragging rights, if you're wrong nobody will even care and the thread probably won't even get bumped.
BTW- Go F^$^ yourself for giving that bag of dicks a like for verbally vandalizing my beautiful poem.

Shit- I'm just feeling downright ornery today.

You heard it here. I will bump when it happens

Jones will suffer his first real loss. I just think he will overpower Jon
https://mmajunkie.com/2019/05/thiag...n-jones-at-ufc-239-make-him-suffer-everywhere
giphy.gif

No one gives a fuck about these lame ass prediction threads, unless there is something actually at stake.
New Rule: Anybody making a thread specifically to "call their shot" gets their account held in escrow until after the fight. Their prediction comes true, we shower them with praise. Their prediction proves false, account gets immediately terminated.

How much money have you bet on this seeing as you are so sure? Lets see your bet slip.

Back