"They contacted me months ago about it, you know something I don't"?

31:41 of the press conference. "I came ready to fight. Any weight class. It doesnt matter."

He reiterates that about a minute later, right after conor accuses him of not wanting to fight at 155.

I gave you the times there so you don't have to sort through the softball lamo conor questions
Yes, AFTER it was put at 170. As I said, it's easy to say that after the fact. Is he saying his manager never asked for 165? Because his comment doesn't even say that.

Nate just says stupid fake shit.
He's said he's fighting Pettis like 5 times, but the fight has never happened

i didnt say it had anything to do with weed? show me where i did.

It was on the first or second page. It could have been a different 3 letter user. So either my bad man or why I oughta.

UFC probably called Nate and his team about a possible bout in the future not the fight coming up specifically.

On a side note I haven't watched the press conference yet. Is it worth my time if I'm not a Conor lover?

Could've been calling Nate also not ensure he wasn't training. Paid RDA to sit on the shelf and promise him his red panty night at 200.

Something like this. Dana White will never pick a top level fighter with a full camp to face his cash cow, marketing trophy. Yes Conor beat Aldo, but Aldo was virtually undefeated for the better part of a decade and went in knowing that should he lose, the UFC would leave him out to dry because he's not marketable. It's the same thing they're doing with Frankie Edgar. "We called Edgar and asked him if he wanted Conor on ten day, he said no." LOL, doesn't even mention the serious injury. Now Dana can let Edgar sit on the shelf for a whole year and say "He refused a championship bout when he had the chance."

RDA "broke his foot" once the fight was announced and wants to hold on to the belt a little longer.

Exactly .. and that is why Nate said in his post fight interview after the Johnson fight " You know who the money is ", because they were already calling him for it.
its really quite fascinating these McGregor fanatics seem to just ignore and be oblivious to anything mcgregors opponent's say....

I don't think you get the whole high from weed thing. You should try it, sounds like you need it lol
I dunno man....these "mystic mac" fanatics seem truly delusional.....that flower can really enhance that and make 'em get to a level so beyond..........................................................I just dunno man...

Conor vs. Lawler at UFC 200 would've been WAY bigger than Conor vs. RDA though. It sure would've been more lucrative.

It would have been if McGregor were to beat RDA March 5th, which there was a definite possibly he could have lost. If that were to happen, there goes your big money fight for 200.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, Stockton WHAT!

Okay let me add an extra layer of tin foil to your hat...how about this:

Conor told the UFC that he wants to go up and fight for 155lb belt, the UFC tells him to take a gimme fight at 155lbs first to test the waters but Conor says no he wants the immediate shot and superfight.

Nate Diaz calls Conor out, this is a massive money fight and a very good fight for Conor stylistically so UFC contacts Nate to see how serious and that fight will happen.

UFC offers RDA money to say that he broke his foot...goooood money...and also state that it will fuck with Conor's head because he won't get his belt and his way, so win win for RDA. AND they promise him vs Conor at UFC 200 which will be even bigger and have MASSIVE money.

RDA 'breaks foot', Diaz gets the call, Dana and the UFC get everything they want and not what Conor wants all whilst seemingly keeping their golden goose happy and none the wiser.

Lorenzo calls Dana and says 'break out the red panties, baby we done it!'

...or...you know...RDA broke his foot

So you're saying Nate has had a full camp?

According to Nate he has not.

Many simpletons like yourself in this thread are trying to make this a bash Diaz pro Conor thread or a pro-Diaz anti-Conor thread. That's not my intention.

My main intention is to bring awareness to people what I find (and others) obvious. And that is it sure is convenient that the most lucrative scenario for the UFC just played out right before our eyes. Coincidences like that just don't happen.

Reasons being have been stated by myself and other users throughout this thread. Hell one member (sharkey) claimed this would happen months before it did. As soon as I saw RDA was "hurt" this Monday I instantly saw how this whole thing would play out before it did. I posted on it in fact.

Back