"They contacted me months ago about it, you know something I don't"?

86'd

Cha Ching!
@Black
Reaction score
"They contacted me months ago about it, you know something I don't"?

Nate Diaz to Conor regarding himself filling in for RDA at the press conference today.

Something has been extremely fishy about this whole ordeal. I imagine the UFC is fully banking on Conor winning on March 5th and fighting RDA at 200. RDA wasn't hurt. This was all part of the plan. The pictures could have been from anytime. It's also the real reason why Khabib was shot down.

Knew it.
After all its a shady business and making money is the number uno priority.
Don't believe everything that you hear from the reporters / other bullshitters.
There are masterminds behind the whole thing.

Ts please.

dana-white-money.jpg

shut up come on now..

Hard to say.

Just most people don't realize how much corrupt shady stuff has gone on behind the scenes throughout ufc and prides history.

Get your tinfoil hats ready guys!

if nate knew about it months ago he better not go into the fight looking like shit and do the "i had no camp" business. either he knew about it and could have prepared since it was an option or he was blindsided and didn't have time for a camp. even if he just had a "hunch" that they could call on him to fight at the last minute, he should have gotten ready, right?

UFC are slowing down the Conor freight train and making it worth his while with cash..he said it himself it's all about heavyweight cheques and I wouldn't be surprised if he's making 10 million for this fight... RDA won't be ready for 200...

I think Nate forgot he called Conor out after his last fight...
So I think the UFC called him or his manager to see if they are serious, if it would happen.
And Nate not being the sharpest tool in the box, he doesn´t get that.

Hard to say.

Just most people don't realize how much corrupt shady stuff has gone on behind the scenes throughout ufc and prides history.

Could've been calling Nate also not ensure he wasn't training. Paid RDA to sit on the shelf and promise him his red panty night at 200.

Conor vs. Lawler at UFC 200 would've been WAY bigger than Conor vs. RDA though. It sure would've been more lucrative.

if nate knew about it months ago he better not go into the fight looking like shit and do the "i had no camp" business. either he knew about it and could have prepared since it was an option or he was blindsided and didn't have time for a camp. even if he just had a "hunch" that they could call on him to fight at the last minute, he should have gotten ready, right?

Exactly right. UFC have been apparently hounding Nate for months about this, so why is Nate even asking is if Conor knew something.
Conor told the roster, stay ready in case RDA pulls out. Nate knew he'd be in the running.

But I think Nate was just playing about. I like Nate - that was fun.

I think Nate forgot he called Conor out after his last fight...
So I think the UFC called him or his manager to see if they are serious, if it would happen.
And Nate not being the sharpest tool in the box, he doesn´t get that.

That was 2 months ago, so we don't know if he was called before or after the fight there genius.

Diaz is probably mixing real life with his weed dreams

Nate Diaz is so high he most likely has no clue what year it is.

Back