"They contacted me months ago about it, you know something I don't"?

Ariel has said they discussed fighting Nate prior to doing RDA. So more likely Nate is talking about that.

Called him a month ago and is still 15 lbs too fat to fight at his weight class. HMMM ok

Nate Diaz to Conor regarding himself filling in for RDA at the press conference today.

Something has been extremely fishy about this whole ordeal. I imagine the UFC is fully banking on Conor winning on March 5th and fighting RDA at 200. RDA wasn't hurt. This was all part of the plan. The pictures could have been from anytime. It's also the real reason why Khabib was shot down.
Wow, that's crazy. It's almost as if the UFC was planning on the possibility of a fighter pulling out of the main event. But that doesn't ever happen.

Conor vs. Lawler at UFC 200 would've been WAY bigger than Conor vs. RDA though. It sure would've been more lucrative.

Except they fear RDA may UD him. So like a previous poster said, slow the Conor train to milk a little more money out of it.

I think Nate forgot he called Conor out after his last fight...
So I think the UFC called him or his manager to see if they are serious, if it would happen.
And Nate not being the sharpest tool in the box, he doesn´t get that.
um, didn't nate say they've been calling him since the aldo fight? which happened before his last fight....I think someone needs to sharpen his/her own toolbox before criticizing someone else's home improvements...

Funny thread.

Majority are delusional!

I don't like conspiracy theories and I don't even have the most creative mind to think about them, but I find it hard to believe a negotiation involving milllions just happened overnight.

They do seem to give Conor guys that are fighting on short notice. But at the same time, a lot of guys agree to fight him then pull out.

diaz bros think everythingth a conthpirathy againtht them

Nate Diaz to Conor regarding himself filling in for RDA at the press conference today.

Something has been extremely fishy about this whole ordeal. I imagine the UFC is fully banking on Conor winning on March 5th and fighting RDA at 200. RDA wasn't hurt. This was all part of the plan. The pictures could have been from anytime. It's also the real reason why Khabib was shot down.

I dont think that is the case. Nate said they contacted him about the fight months ago regarding Aldo to fill on at 189. The "you know something I dont" was about the UFC contacting him recently. We gotta listen to that part again, I am not certain. I think he was hinting that they knew something was up with RDA

Dana is a fuckin clown
1jvs5g.jpg

What's even funnier is that looks natural on Dana. Lol

Jesus christ haha.

Nate was referring to the video at the MMA awards in which Conor called him out.... in reply to Nate's callout a few weeks previous.

Your analysing the delusions of a paranoid pothead. Dude's about to OD on pots any day now.

Jesus christ haha.

Nate was referring to the video at the MMA awards in which Conor called him out.... in reply to Nate's callout a few weeks previous.

Your analysing the delusions of a paranoid pothead. Dude's about to OD on pots any day now.

Nate found it odd that Conor was busy hyping a match with him at the awards rather than RDA

Back