"They contacted me months ago about it, you know something I don't"?

More like Ultimate Fighting Corruption, indeed.

Ultimate Fishy Corruption.

Not without a whole lot of outrage and accusations with someone like Edgar sitting there waiting for his shot at the FW belt. They could avoid the accusations by signing a Dos Anjos vs Mcgregor fight. But they really couldn't with a McGregor vs Diaz fight. The Diaz fight only really makes sense under the situation we currently have.

But it's not like UFC have done dirty like that before. For example, when Meisha Tate won her fight they told her that she was next to get the shot at Ronda, but then out of no where, they gave the shot to Holly with no explanation on why Meisha didn't get it. It just seems like so much more work to go through just so they don't piss Edgar off, and besides, this is at 170, Conor moved up, so it's not like someone else is getting the shot that is in Frankie's weight class.

He was also adement today at the press conference and interviews that he could've too.
It's easy to be adamant you could have once you are told you don't have to. Was he adamant he could have BEFORE being told not to worry about it?

But it's not like UFC have done dirty like that before. For example, when Meisha Tate won her fight they told her that she was next to get the shot at Ronda, but then out of no where, they gave the shot to Holly with no explanation on why Meisha didn't get it. It just seems like so much more work to go through just so they don't piss Edgar off, and besides, this is at 170, Conor moved up, so it's not like someone else is getting the shot that is in Frankie's weight class.

The Tate situation is different in that Rousey had already fought and beat her twice. The accusations I'm alluding to are that people would be accusing McGregor of ducking the Edgar fight if the Diaz fight was made initially and/or that the UFC was protecting him. That didn't happen with the Rousey-Tate situation and if it was there at all when it happened it was at a bare minimum. If would have been anything but the bare minimum with McGregor. Sherdog and other MMA outlets would have been flooded with those accusations.

It's easy to be adamant you could have once you are told you don't have to. Was he adamant he could have BEFORE being told not to worry about it?

Yes he could have according to the questions and answers he gave today.

Stay on topic of the thread.

If Nate knew about it months ago he could have made 155.

Right and he wouldve as he stated in the press conference. But the decision was already made for 170. Makes conor look like a hero, makes Nate look like a lazy chump. You'd be a naive to believe that wasn't intentional.

Yes he could have according to the questions and answers he gave today.

Stay on topic of the thread.
Are you stupid? I said he is saying it after the fact, and asked for you to show me him saying 155 was fine with him BEFORE 170 was announced. If you can't read don't respond.

Right and he wouldve as he stated in the press conference. But the decision was already made for 170. Makes conor look like a hero, makes Nate look like a lazy chump. You'd be a naive to believe that wasn't intentional.
As he stated once he no longer had to. Can you show me anything with him saying 155 was always fine with him? Everything I read was him wanting 165.

As he stated once he no longer had to. Can you show me anything with him saying 155 was always fine with him? Everything I read was him wanting 165.

Can you prove that he actually said any of that? Can you show me him saying that?! If you can't then STFU!

You must be stupid.

Now please stay on topic

Can you prove that he actually said any of that? If you can't then STFU!

You must be stupid.

Now please stay on topic
So you are unable to provide the evidence I asked for.

Conor was already fighting at 155, he can make it. Nate is saying AFTER THE FACT he can make 155. Can you show me him saying he was able to make it before the UFC set the fight at 170?

So you are unable to provide the evidence I asked for.

Conor was already fighting at 155, he can make it. Nate is saying AFTER THE FACT he can make 155. Can you show me him saying he was able to make it before the UFC set the fight at 170?

Yeah I can. I'll send the video to you around 2am. Remember to check your pms.

31:41 of the press conference. "I came ready to fight. Any weight class. It doesnt matter."

He reiterates that about a minute later, right after conor accuses him of not wanting to fight at 155.

I gave you the times there so you don't have to sort through the softball lamo conor questions

Stop with the tinfoil, TS. Why would they intentionally forgo months of amazing press between Connor and Diaz and lose a wad of cash in the process? The UFC folks are many things, but financial idiots they are not; they've seen SO MANY events fall apart at this point -- of course they're gonna put feelers out in advance "just in case."

But I'm speaking logically, and clearly logic has no place in your mind or heart.

31:41 of the press conference. "I came ready to fight. Any weight class. It doesnt matter."

He reiterates that about a minute later, right after conor accuses him of not wanting to fight at 155.

I gave you the times there so you don't have to sort through the softball lamo conor questions
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/n...ring-up-10-days.3180283/page-2#post-113853129

Click that link if you guys wanna nit pick on the weight. This thread is not discussing that topic

Seriously i doubt Nate could even tell you right now wtf he was talking about just then

Are you that out of touch with reality that that's what you think marijuana does to people? He would act that way if he never touched weed in his life.

Stop with the tinfoil, TS. Why would they intentionally forgo months of amazing press between Connor and Diaz and lose a wad of cash in the process? The UFC folks are many things, but financial idiots they are not; they've seen SO MANY events fall apart at this point -- of course they're gonna put feelers out in advance "just in case."

But I'm speaking logically, and clearly logic has no place in your mind or heart.

Then you have not read the entire thread.

Myself sharkey and others have gone over the motives for the questions you just asked.

Long story short the UFC doesn't have to answer to the fighters like Edgar, they get a bigger storyline for a later date with free press all over it covering the events that happened. They're willing to step over dimes if it meant they can pick up dollars. Business first and foremost. Sport and integrity need not get in the way

Watched that part again and Conor definitely reacted weirdly to it, like he knew Nate was going to be picked. He was almost speechless on the matter and responded with some nonsense that barely answered the question.

Are you that out of touch with reality that that's what you think marijuana does to people? He would act that way if he never touched weed in his life.

i didnt say it had anything to do with weed? show me where i did.

Back