• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

There isn't a single LHW that can Beat Alex

RoyJonesJr

Carti Season
@red
Reaction score
No seriously, look at this list

And Alex voodoo magic will have Ank trying to stand and bang with Alex instead of implementing his grappling, so we know that fights a wash

list.JPG

Ankalaev would mop the floor with him.

Other than that yes, LHW is weak.

That's probably why he moved there after Izzy broke his chin.

If Ankalaev doesn’t get cocky and try to trade with Alex, he has a decent chance to win a decision.

I tend to agree with the OP but Rountree might have a sneaky chance, would be a fun fight regardless, Rountree is one violent dude

I agree he'll batter all of them with ease at this point.

Not sure how well he'll do at HW but it would be interesting at least.

Wouldn't surprise me if he beats everyone apart from Jones and Aspinall.

If Ankalaev doesn’t get cocky and try to trade with Alex, he has a decent chance to win a decision.

You'd need a finisher on the ground, someone like DC, Jones, or Khabib.

Anks style is more so take you down and hold you down. Eventually Alex will KO him standing, these new gen LHW's have serious holes in their defense.

Ankalaev is a godawful matchup for him. Pereira was being handled by Jan on the ground, ankalaev dominated Jan on the ground when his dumbass finally decided to stop banging. Pereiras probably wins if ankalaev continues to be dumb and stand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChosenOne
Back