• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

There is not one fighter on the roster who can stop a Brock Blast Double

He gave up on taking reem down. Either he was surprised at his power, or he felt there was too much danger at that range.

Whatever the reason Reem stopped the td.

It was actually a WEAK-AS-FUCK attempt which made me wonder if his illness had taken a large toll on him or maybe he just didn't want to fight anymore at that point?

giphy.gif

Hahaha, I saw that last night and wondered how long it would take someone to post.

Same lol, watched that fight night with my old man and asked him if he seen it. Was it after jouban ko'd Saunders? My memory sucks.

I said to my dad that'll be a sherdog gif and he looked at me as if I might have well being speaking double Dutch :D

It was actually a WEAK-AS-FUCK attempt which made me wonder if his illness had taken a large toll on him or maybe he just didn't want to fight anymore at that point?

I don't doubt Lesnar's career was derailed by his illness and it took a big toll on him, but I don't think he would take the fight if he wasn't confident in his abilities or his motivation . He was never doing it for the money, that's why it was such an easy decision for him to hang them up afterwards.

He did come out fairly aggressive and clipped Reem with a decent punch and cut him, I think he just ran into a brick wall and thought to himself he better get the heck out of there before he eats one of those coma-inducing-uber-knees.

Reem was so damn terrifying at that point, and was such a bad matchup for Lesnar. Even my GF at the time said as they were walking out "that guy looks really nervous". I think he was a little shook facing this massive K1 world champion, and having just come off being exposed by Cain and Carwin (IIRC he also stopped a TD early on).

That's a pretty weak highlight reel, especially for those who have seen the fights.

Shane was so tired he could barely stand, and Cain popped up to his feet instantly.

The other guys aren't known for their take-down defense. (Randy was half his size)
A slightly brisk wind would have taken down Carwin at that point.

curtis blaydes would beat bork easily

that said, its a pretty sad indictment on the hw division that bork could walk in and easily be in the top 10, maybe even top 5
although who knows what he'd be like if he actually had a full year off the juice before he was allowed to compete

If Brock does come back, doesnt mean his body will.

Also Id pick Reem and Dmitry Poberezhets as fighters who could stop him.

Last edited:
That useless twat was a D1 "beast" and yet was only able to go 4/8 against Hunto.

And that was when the cheating bitchboi was ROIDED OUT OF HIS GILLS because he knew for a fact he would be toast if he got in the cage clean against Hunto.

Or maybe, just maybe Ubereem overpowered him...?

Brock is so underrated.
Imagine if he started MMA right away after his real wrestling career, instead of Entertainment staged sport theater.

What ifs....?
What if Karelin would´ve gone to MMA? Shit would have been illegal today.

Unfortunately for Brock there are several guys at HW who would just stand back up or out grapple him

Stipe, Cain, Werdum and Overeem are all guys who Brock can't hold down

And that reaction to getting hit is still an issue

Ronda Rousey could. Did you see the way she picked up triple h like he was nothing? BAH GAWD

where ronda rouseys fine ass at?

Back