• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

There is not one fighter on the roster who can stop a Brock Blast Double

Cue the Reem shrugging off Brock double without even sprawling.

Getting someone down once with a power double =/= being able to beat them. He got Cain down, only for Cain to clobber him.

The only one who managed it was Ubereem, and he don't live round here no more.

I am not even sure what your Reem comment means, but in a 2018 rematch, it would go down exactly the same way. One Reem body kick and its over.

Anyone on the HW roaster could stop his lame ass skinny off the juice white boy double leg takedown.

34pb1w1.jpg

td.gif

I sometimes forget how good Cain was. Very light on his feet for a heavy.

Reem is a different man today and so is Brock lol I bet that fight plays out very very differently now

I bet it plays out similarly. Both off the juice, Reem more conservative. I could see him getting hit even less.

The only one who managed it was Ubereem, and he don't live round here no more.

ufc81_8_mir_vs_lesnar_004b.jpg

LesnarCarwin1005UFC116.jpg

hunto-1.jpg

Yes, before someone tries to be clever, obviously I know that the pictures are not of blast doubles. But that's Brock's most dominant takedown, of which he has many, and I am telling you if he comes back in shape no one but no one is stopping it.

10000408.gif

Jeff Novitsky could stop a Brock double.

alg-jeff-novitzky-court-jpg.jpg

I bet it plays out similarly. Both off the juice, Reem more conservative. I could see him getting hit even less.
Brock would rampage through him
Both off the juice don’t matter Brock is naturally a bigger stronger guy than reem with a better chin and both react to getting hit the same way
If rothwell can land a punch so can Brock

Brock would rampage through him
Both off the juice don’t matter Brock is naturally a bigger stronger guy than reem with a better chin and both react to getting hit the same way
If rothwell can land a punch so can Brock

First off, no they don't react the same to a punch.

Secondly, Reem isn't 80lbs lighter the size difference won't be by much.

Thirdly, MMAth doesn't work.

But.... Mir and Carwin pictures were single legs....

Back