• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

There is not one fighter on the roster who can stop a Brock Blast Double

The only one who managed it was Ubereem, and he don't live round here no more.

ufc81_8_mir_vs_lesnar_004b.jpg

LesnarCarwin1005UFC116.jpg

hunto-1.jpg

Yes, before someone tries to be clever, obviously I know that the pictures are not of blast doubles. But that's Brock's most dominant takedown, of which he has many, and I am telling you if he comes back in shape no one but no one is stopping it.

10000408.gif

USADA Bless!!!

bork1}

Why does it matter? If you can't do anything with a takedown what is its worth?

It pretty much put the cap on Cain's career. Since that TD attempt, when he isn't getting KO'd or choked out by trolls the guy is a permanent resident in a hospital.

So maybe everything?

It pretty much put the cap on Cain's career. Since that TD attempt, when he isn't getting KO'd or choked out by trolls the guy is a permanent resident in a hospital.

So maybe everything?

Brock has scary power.

Whoever it was who said Curtis Blaydes was on point, he's probably the guy who's got the best chance although I still think he'd come off second best there. DC is just too small for a 285er like that.

I'm a Brock h8r, but his blast double is impressive. Maybe someone like Kole Conrad or Steve Mocco would have been able to stop him.

Carwin with full tank rd easilybshrugged one off
Overeem did
Cain stuffed one i belive

Brock isnt a skilled technical wrestler nor does he set his shot up well in mma, so yeah potrrnaly pretty much any hw or big lhw could

He’s 6-3. Why do people act like he’s the second coming, some incredible amazing athlete?

5-3-1. Dude has <10 fights and pissed hot for one of them, no way he deserves that W. But apparently wins over Frank Mir, Shane Carwin and The Undertaker make you the best ever?

5-3-1. Dude has <10 fights and pissed hot for one of them, no way he deserves that W. But apparently wins over Frank Mir, Shane Carwin and The Undertaker make you the best ever?
He did end the Undertaker’s wrestle mania unbeaten streak

Anyone who doesnt respect the explosive power Brock has in his take downs is just being unreasonable. With that said of course fighters have stuffed them before, these guys are the top of the profession, its gonna happen. Id still bet on Brock more often than not to take down anyone in the divison during a fight, doesnt mean Id bet on Brock to win against everyone in the division, but getting a takedown? Far more likely than not

Back