• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BisexualMMA Is Missing Again, Last Seen March 28th and I’m Worried

I didnt know Matt died, aw man, thats too bad, I liked Matt

Those turned out to be rumors if I’m not mistaken. @Matt stopped posting once SD was sold out some years back.

@TeTe might know better than me, but that’s what I recall. I think Matt even stopped by once after some time had gone by and confirmed that his very fat Samoan wife did not sit on him and kill him.

Online is a weird world
You can have somebody on your Forum, Facebook or IG or whatever, for years
Then all of a sudden they get deleted or banned, or you disagree on some dumb topic and you never hear from them again
I’ve had people delete me cuz I wouldn’t take their cancer advice, when they aren’t medical doctors
I’ve deleted a few people cuz they constantly post hatred or political stuff non stop

And as I’ve gotten older, I have less and less “real life friends”
People move away or have families, whatever and you never see them again
Most of my friends turned into acquaintances as I grew older

Anyways hope all the missing Sherbros are doing alright

Those turned out to be rumors if I’m not mistaken. @Matt stopped posting once SD was sold out some years back.

@TeTe might know better than me, but that’s what I recall. I think Matt even stopped by once after some time had gone by and confirmed that his very fat Samoan wife did not sit on him and kill him.
He's not dead. Someone at his dojo trolled tachy and told him that and Tachy went and told everyone that here. Matt just went with it for a while then came back one day to tell everyone they got duped and basically explained why he left sherdog.

He's not dead. Someone at his dojo trolled tachy and told him that and Tachy went and told everyone that here. Matt just went with it for a while then came back one day to tell everyone they got duped and basically explained why he left sherdog.

lol that might be the most @Matt thing ever..

I miss @Tachy btw

Things @BisexualMMA likes.

Films (mainly 70's, 80's, and 90's)
Film Soundtracks
Slyvester Stallone
Frank Stallone
Micheal Biehn
Joe Spinell
Vincent Schiavelli
Burt Young
Jeff Goldblum
Lewis Smith
Robert Davi
The Rocky Saga
The Terminator
Aliens
The Heavenly Kid
Young Guns I & II
Dirty Harry
Staying Alive
Runaway Train
Golan Globus Productions
The Cannon Group
Add to the list Superman IV- the quest for peace

@Scerpi you should read this.

I'm not being literal. I'm just saying from my perspective. I don't feel my age. So age is but a number when it comes to my experience.
Nah bro don't buy into that shit you're gonna live forever.

Dude.... lol.

Well Played @Matt

I'd expect nothing less

Last edited:
So the concensus is that he did pass away? I do remember he disappeared for awhile at least one time before. Does anyone know what he was sick with?

So the concensus is that he did pass away? I do remember he disappeared for awhile at least one time before. Does anyone know what he was sick with?

Well we’re 10 days away from the three month mark and he said if he disappeared for 2 months it would almost certainly mean he was gone. He had undisclosed life threatening health problems, the details of which he would not share. He also said he would never just up and quit Sherdog without notice. So all of that taken together sadly only leads to one logical, inevitable conclusion. Unfortunately we’ll never get any more confirmation than that as he never gave out his real name or contact information to anyone as far as we know. Short of him writing it in a will that his executor was to make an account and share his obituary with us well never know more than we can simply surmise based on the facts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tac MMA
Back