There is no God, change my mind.

Some friends of mine are from Mexico and they say although it's not as hot in Montreal, the humidity here makes it much, much worse.
Bullshit.
It's 114 degress in parts of Sonora today and will be over 100 the entire weak
The high for Montreal is 84 today.

So Europe is being hit by heatwave?
Dunno about other countries, but this summer has definitely been something I have never seen in Finland. (I'm 41)

We've had heatwaves before, but this summer the hot weather started in May (which is very rare) and continued through June and July. Heat records hasn't been broken, but the consistency has been abnormal.

The most abnormal thing about this summer is the dryness. We haven't had a proper rain in over a month. The grass is dead and some of the trees are dropping leaves. This is not normal in Finland. We are used to regular rains.

Bullshit.

What do you want me to tell you.

A couple of guys from Mexico told me the humidity was making it hard for them to handle the heat in Montreal.

I asked them if it wasn't much hotter in Mexico, and they said it didn't bother them because it wasn't anywhere near as humid.

What do you want me to tell you.

A couple of guys from Mexico told me the humidity was making it hard for them to handle the heat in Montreal.

I asked them if it wasn't much hotter in Mexico, and they said it didn't bother them because it wasn't anywhere near as humid.
I have a feeling that if you took people from Montreal and put them in Mexico, they would be bitching about the heat.

and then the kidnapping

I have a feeling that if you took people from Montreal and put them in Mexico, they would be bitching about the heat.

and then the kidnapping

Definitely.

Different conditions.

Bullshit.

Can vouch the humidity and the amount of gnats/mosquitos in Montreal is horrible but its nowhere's near as hot as Mexico.

3VA1vgO.png

giphy.gif

This isnt right.

EDIT

110 degrees in tard units.

Eh Sonora wasn't always hot like that over there?

And one more thing do they speak English over there?

I can’t change your mind. The irony is that all the people who claim to believe in God, and whatever is in the Bible, are also the ones who support the use of fossil fuels and repealing CO2 limitations, all things that lead to the Earth’s average temperature increasing, which is why we are experiencing record setting heat waves every year.

I live in south Florida. I don't think the heat index drops below 85 Fahrenheit at any point from June to October. At 3 am, it's usually about 82 F with 70% humidity.

Last edited:
I can’t change your mind. The irony is that all the people who claim to believe in God, and whatever is in the Bible, are also the ones who support the use of fossil fuels and repealing CO2 limitations, all things that lead to the Earth’s average temperature increasing, which is why we are experiencing record setting heat waves every year.

Wow great post this is what I've been saying for years and hardly anyone speaks of it. I love this planet and I cannot believe how many "Christians" have no issue with destroying God's magnificent creations. Christians care more about things that man has built than God has.

Well thats not happening.

Ill say something anyway. I cant comprehend the "mind" of God(s).

Fuck Summertime. Sick of it. Its somewhat enjoyable enduring the bullshit though. Like fuckin' 'ell another 35c day? Bring it on then nature, fucking bitch. I love you though.

People freak out when it hits the upper 80s like it has been lately. It's funny actually, especially because the humidity is relatively low too.

I don't think it's rained in three months here.

Some friends of mine are from Mexico and they say although it's not as hot in Montreal, the humidity here makes it much, much worse.

i'd MUCH rather live in an area like vegas, where it's hot but hardly humid. as opposed to many other areas where it becomes extremely humid, and you are sweating your ass off. there is a reason why areas with great weather cost a lot to live in. a good standard of living comes with a price.

i'd MUCH rather live in an area like vegas, where it's hot but hardly humid. as opposed to many other areas where it becomes extremely humid, and you are sweating your ass off. there is a reason why areas with great weather cost a lot to live in. a good standard of living comes with a price.

It's cheap as hell living in Montreal.

Back