@plutonium
Reaction score
3VA1vgO.png

giphy.gif

This isnt right.

EDIT

110 degrees in tard units.

War Room incoming

Some friends of mine are from Mexico and they say although it's not as hot in Montreal, the humidity here makes it much, much worse.

And my friend from Dubai laughs wryly.

And my friend from Dubai laughs wryly.

Dubai seems to be doing fine ATM. At least its cold in the night.

EDIT

Googled Dubai, its 30C+ in the night, seems a lot like how we are doing down here.

We had a wave like that for a few weeks in early July. I believe the humidex got to 47 one day and set a record.

Wouldn't have made it without the portable a/c

It's currently 35, expected to hit 40 this weekend.

I know these numbers may be blowing away some of my American friends...thinking we were chillin in our igloos up in this bitch. <Moves>

Dubai seems to be doing fine ATM. At least its cold in the night.

EDIT

Googled Dubai, its 30C+ in the night, seems a lot like how we are doing down here.

We've had nights of 25, and then there's the humidity.

It's been a brutal, godless summer.

Also 40 degrees Celsius here. Humid as fuck so even at night it's unbearable for me

If the humidity isn't above 80%, that's nothing.

God is punishing us for all the communism in the World.

The humidity makes it so much worse. I lived in Thailand for 3 years and for a couple months it was stupid hot. Upper 40’s with humidex, and it would not cool down at night. I remember okaying golf at 40+C and it was grueling.

The humidity makes it so much worse. I lived in Thailand for 3 years and for a couple months it was stupid hot. Upper 40’s with humidex, and it would not cool down at night. I remember okaying golf at 40+C and it was grueling.

This. I'll take 120 and dry over 85-90 with extreme humidity.

The answer is simple:
Al Gore is your god now. You must appease him with more Nobel Prizes or he'll scorch the earth with his witchcraft.

Last edited:
Back