There is no God, change my mind.

The heat is easy it's the damn sun that sucks. That thing will eat you alive

The heat is easy it's the damn sun that sucks. That thing will eat you alive

People dont understand what is to live under the tyranny of the sun, since most people never visit true desert areas.

usaiso.jpg

Sonora has horrible weather and the whole state is just a bunch of dusty pueblos.

This is when the flights out of O'Hare to Cancun start going for $99

but how humid is it?

@Rod1 arent you on the west coast of Mexico? Aint your weather pretty dry?

but how humid is it?

@Rod1 arent you on the west coast of Mexico? Aint your weather pretty dry?

Not in summer, heat sucks humidity out of the ocean since the hot dry air rises and its replaced by humid air coming from the sea.

It average 40-60% during the summer, but shoots back up after it rains, the big killer here is the sun though.

If you guys pay for the wall we'll throw some of these onto it

UT820j_MXlhd_XXag_OFb_XQ.jpg

Yeah, blowing hot air at 40C is only going to make things worse.

Send us some

hurricane-hank-s.jpg

and then we are talking.

Sonora has horrible weather and the whole state is just a bunch of dusty pueblos.

Overall yes, its a little better in the southern parts of the State.

There is a God

Just not for whiny people like you

ohhh "It's so warm!!!"

<mma3>

take your pants off and shut up

Some friends of mine are from Mexico and they say although it's not as hot in Montreal, the humidity here makes it much, much worse.
When I was in Montreal and when we met just a few weeks ago the 'real feel' temp (humidex) was 40 degrees C or 110 F a few of the days.

And as someone who has been in Texas during 110F days, yes, I can say it was equally as hot.

Not in summer, heat sucks humidity out of the ocean since the hot dry air rises and its replaced by humid air coming from the sea.

It average 40-60% during the summer, but shoots back up after it rains, the big killer here is the sun though.

Well at least you arent in Veracruz on the East Coast, they tell me its worse.

yeah, as you know mi familia is in NY and its sucked there.
Ya the bigger and more closed in the city via high rises the worse it is.

I have been in full suit walking meeting to meeting during heat waves in NYC, Toronto and Montreal and NYC is the worst just because of that closed in oven effect. No air moves on those days.

This. I'll take 120 and dry over 85-90 with extreme humidity.
Yup. Arizona and Vegas get that dry heat and it is oppressive but it is not as bad as the humid heat you can get. I think places like Mississipi and New Orleans and Florida are defined by that.

1177_large.jpg

Back