Jack Move

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ep29_herc_carver.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
FYI, Gegard is there too.

DAMN! Actually thought that was Fedor chilling with the dude from the wire for a second... Goddamn im tired.

Herc and Carver P4P best TV show duo

McGregor-on-Fox1.jpg

dominicwest1.jpg

Am I doing it right?

lol McNulty, the American, is even more Irish than MacGregor. McNulty was one "legendary motherfucker," according to Bunk.

people shit on the fifth season, but I love how they brought McNulty back with a vengeance after he was cast aside/written out of the majority of the fourth season. they had him shitfaced for the whole season and he brought the department to its knees with his awesome charade. It totally made up for his absence during season 4 (best season of any show ever). and Lester Freamon is also fuckin awesome. good po-lice

lol McNulty, the American, is even more Irish than MacGregor. McNulty was one "legendary motherfucker," according to Bunk.

people shit on the fifth season, but I love how they brought McNulty back with a vengeance after he was cast aside/written out of the majority of the fourth season. they had him shitfaced for the whole season and he brought the department to its knees with his awesome charade. It totally made up for his absence during season 4 (best season of any show ever). and Lester Freamon is also fuckin awesome. good po-lice

I totally agree. I personally prefer season 2 now that I have re-re-watched the whole series again. But season 4 was my favorite. But the allegory about the ruin of the American manufacturing sector and unions with the tragic hero in Frank Sobotka, it is just too powerful.

Back