The Whole world is building Border fences to keep out invaders. Every continent

S

SouthoftheAndes

rXJOibM.png

687474703a2f2f63646e2e7374617469632d65636f6e6f6d6973742e636f6d2f73697465732f64656661756c742f66696c65732f696d616765732f323031352f30392f626c6f67732f677261706869632d64657461696c2f32303135303931395f776f703030305f302e706e67

3nta91cus4jd3sfs.jpg

a16afdc91cea05b1e7708fdcf8a031790652f1c9.jpg

http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/01/daily-chart-5

^^^ The Economist did a picture on this which is the 2nd graphic/image posted. It shows who is building them and why.

Last edited by a moderator:
The "barbarian hordes" thing is real. And no, not all cultures are equal. Some aren't worth a damn.

Nothing wrong with keeping people out. If you want to protect and preserve your people and culture you should do it.

Of course a lot of it depends on who does it because for some it is Nazi bigotry and others it is normal.

Racists. Every single last one of them.

If we only opened up totally, all of us would live in total peace and harmony.

i would like to "like" this statement 1000x
It's going to ruffle some feathers, but it's true. The thing is I'm pro immigration, and I'm all for helping refugees. Just not at all cost.

Some people aren't worthy of help, and others are only interested in taking advantage. That's why we need fences. Open borders only work between like minded neighbors IMO.

how are they working out? I assume this has fixed the problem of human migration, no?

Lol at people thinking a fence is "evil" or wrong. We can still have legal immigration and non-racist or wacko beliefs on who enters.

Even Bernie seems to be against Open Borders which is something I didn't expect. If only he could get on board with a fence which isn't the end of the world. I am all for citizenship for the illegals who have been here for years and are not a threat to our nation. However, lets be real we already have a lot of fencing done it isn't that bad or much to finish the rest.

608097-c51944ae-9c4c-11e4-86b2-7ba151851551.jpg

Shaher_Abdulhak_Saleh_YemenSaudiMap.jpg

AP-BORDER-FENCE.gif

aif-101.jpg

trtworld-gallery-fid-28798.jpg

border_map.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The "fenced sections" between the US and Mexico are few and far between. That needs to be changed.

Trump 2016

Lol at people thinking a fence is "evil" or wrong. We can still have legal immigration and non-racist or wacko beliefs on who enters....

I wonder if those people would be cool with never locking their doors? Some people want to be so damned kind, progressive, and just want everyone to know how compassionate they are that they abandon all logic and critical thinking.

The "fenced sections" between the US and Mexico are few and far between. That needs to be changed.

Trump 2016
How far out into the ocean is Trump going to put the fence? Here is the end at the Pacific right now. Seems pretty secure.

usmex_r_13c.jpg

Good.
We tore down our fences and then what happens? Mozambique-ans rob the country, and South African Zulus set Zimbabwean immigrants on fire.

People are not ready for Utopia, and until a whole helluva lot of us die, I don't think we ever will be.

I wonder if those people would be cool with never locking their doors? Some people want to be so damned kind, progressive, and just want everyone to know how compassionate they are that they abandon all logic and critical thinking.

I just mentioned the lock door thing on another thread.

My In-laws are hippies who constantly talk about us all being the same, yet I brought up why they had an house alarm, and always lock their doors. I thought we were just all good wonderful people... Guess not.

People are all about being PC until it comes to their own possessions and people

It's going to ruffle some feathers, but it's true. The thing is I'm pro immigration, and I'm all for helping refugees. Just not at all cost.

Some people aren't worthy of help, and others are only interested in taking advantage. That's why we need fences. Open borders only work between like minded neighbors IMO.

I am all for immigration, but i no longer value the notion of "give us your tired and poor" - we need to start finding ways to improve immigration and only target certain quality of people from certain countries/ regions / backgrounds/ beliefs .

I am completely against the notion that everyone is one - and we all can get along - its not true. Some groups are more evolved, capable and frankly, immensely better than others. We should strive to build the best societies we can - and like picking any team you want to win - pick the best and cut the dead weight.

Lol at people thinking a fence is "evil" or wrong. We can still have legal immigration and non-racist or wacko beliefs on who enters.

Even Bernie seems to be against Open Borders which is something I didn't expect. If only he could get on board with a fence which isn't the end of the world. I am all for citizenship for the illegals who have been here for years and are not a threat to our nation. However, lets be real we already have a lot of fencing done it isn't that bad or much to finish the rest.

608097-c51944ae-9c4c-11e4-86b2-7ba151851551.jpg

Shaher_Abdulhak_Saleh_YemenSaudiMap.jpg

AP-BORDER-FENCE.gif

aif-101.jpg

trtworld-gallery-fid-28798.jpg

border_map.gif
I know when I think about what I want my country to emulate, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Botswana, and Zimbabwe are right there at the top of the list.

I am all for immigration, but i no longer value the notion of "give us your tired and poor" - we need to start finding ways to improve immigration and only target certain quality of people from certain countries/ regions / backgrounds/ beliefs .

I am completely against the notion that everyone is one - and we all can get along - its not true. Some groups are more evolved, capable and frankly, immensely better than others. We should strive to build the best societies we can - and like picking any team you want to win - pick the best and cut the dead weight.
Why do we stop at keeping people out? We've got plenty of tired and poor right here in this country we could expel as well.

Why do we stop at keeping people out? We've got plenty of tired and poor right here in this country we could expel as well.

in all honesty, i wish we could. But, that is too unrealistic - we can control who enters here but not so much who is born.

I know when I think about what I want my country to emulate, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Botswana, and Zimbabwe are right there at the top of the list.

Quiet. I also love how you ignore the nations that aren't Saudi Arabia.

Are you crazy? Why don't we take care of them. Why not give them a helping hand instead of flooding our nations with non-citizens?

You have to be nuts if you want to deport American citizens.

Back