The way of Conor McGreggor. The future is now. Amazing new HL!

This post feels like you're doing something this...
jim_carrey.jpg

i dont know what he is doing in that pic, but i was playing some pocket pool to those andy gifs myself

Stop.

Shogun was out struck by Forrest griffin.

got KO'd by OSP.

and was outstruck by Dan Henderson.

and KO'D by osp.

"Healthy Shogun"

Derp

Healthy Shogun never fought those opponents

But even than, just wow at actually saying "Forrest and Hendo out struck Shogun"

Shogun DONKEY smashed Forrest with absolute ease. Didnt even break a sweat

Also,

7972202bedb4f6e78cfe59b381e91611.gif

Hendo couldnt even touch Shogun. Shogun's lateral footwork, his defense etc It was on point

Shogun with his jab was also shutting Hendo down,

Shogun was keeping Hendo outside the shoulder with his jab where Hendo was unable to land his conventional H bomb...and Shogun's jab also set up Shogun's right straights and uppercuts, like this

8555cd8c5e22cacf6de67b66ee9c717b.gif

That was the second time in 2 rounds Shogun had Hendo flash KOd

Shogun was beating on Hendo like a dog and out classing him on a technical level

Not to mention this beautiful combo check hook counter Shogun SMOKED Hendo with in the 1st

Mauricio+Shogun+Rua+Drops+Dan+Henderson+UFC+Fight+Night+Natal.gif

Shogun proved to be A FAR SUPERIOR fighter to Hendo. Hendo simply caught Shogun. Proir to that, Shogun was out classing Hendo on the feet like no one ever had before

Shogun fucked up bad against OSP though. That was awful. OSP is a low calibre opponent. Shogun NEVER shouldve lost to OSP like that. Shogun just didnt look right, the way he seemed to walk into that TKO like a zombie. Something was "off" and wrong with Shogun that suspicious night against OSP.

wand destroyed prime rampage twice. is he better than anderson on the feet?

I value Wanderlie and Shogun out striking prime Rampage FAR higher than any of Anderson's so called "striking accomplishments"

The ONLY good strikers Anderson ever truly out struck were Franklin and Vitor

[Yt]HKvmCulxvQ0[/MEDIA]

Please watch and enjoy! Such an amazing HL.

My 2 cents:

Dont let his "talking" fool you, Conor has unreal skills. His boxing, his movement, his sniper shot countering abilities, his kicks, his ability to also go on the offensive and create openings if they arent there, his timing, his speed, his defensive awareness in always maintaining defensive responsibility, his control of distance and tempo etc...Conor DOES IT ALL..how i see it, hes the most complete and most talented striker in MMA bar none

Theres nothing Conor isnt great at when it comes to full MMA striking with hands/feet/knees/boxing/kickboxing/countering/offense etc.

Think about this, the so called "pound for pound best" Jon Jones has laughable boxing and ZERO combination punching or countering abilities. Hes all just eye rakes/eye pokes/reach/and oblique kicks. Conor is on another level / even Chris and Cain are too.

To me, Conor represents the LEGIT future of MMA striking. Conor is MMA striking evolved.(By all accounts his grappling is coming along too)

My point is, you take away the attitude, and Conor would still be an amazing once in a life time talented prospect to keep your eyes on. I can watch Conor strike all day. His skill and style is extraordinary

But Conor also brings the attitude too. Whether you like his attitude or not, its at least 100% genuine HIS, and he brings a lot of excitiment, bravado, wit, charisma and flair into MMA thats been lacking. Its just WHO Conor truly is as a person and people appreciate his realness. You cant fake it (cough Jon Jones cough)

Conor is great for MMA. Conor brings so much to MMA in and out of the ring. Hes a real character that draws you in and he has the skills to back it up and the exciting style to keep eyes glued in. You can already feel it. Conor is on the cusp of greatness and pretty soon hes going to break out INTO A MASSIVE house hold name. Conor McGreggor will be THE REAL ALI of MMA

Stopped reading. Jones is twice the fighter McGregor is.

"healthy shogun"

right, Im out, have fun trolling.

HUAAAA.jpg

So you cant offer any points to the facts I stated in my post (that Shogun out struck Forrest and Hendo with ease - only simply getting caught by Hendo)

All you can do is just, "herp a derp derp make fun of healthy Shogun" even though its true. Youve conceeded. When ever you attack or make fun of, you show you lose

Last edited:
No trust me, I agree that shogun was beating hendo. Number 1 reason knockouts should be no contests instead of wins

Stopped reading. Jones is twice the fighter McGregor is.

Jones has PATHETIC boxing, defense, countering, combo punching. Jones is just wrestling, size and reach

Conor is a far superior, more fluid, way more SKILLED striker

Jones looked like a complete striking amature against Gustafsson

No trust me, I agree that shogun was beating hendo. Number 1 reason knockouts should be no contests instead of wins

Youre acting like people can never dominate and than get caught

Like I said, IM NOT arguing wins or losses, im simply STATING that Shogun was proving to be the FAR technically superior striker to Hendo...that cant be denied or debated....but shit happens and Shogun got caught....it changes nothing....it was called a COMEBACK for a reason....IF Shogun and Hendo fought again, Shogun would be a HUGE fav over Hendo. Enough said

Shogun was out classing Hendo like Anderson and Machida never could. Shogun simply got caught

He's like water.

He has GSP like mobility, only more fluid, kinda like Anderson Silva.

He is like Clubber Lang. He will pound you with those fists.

If he has a ground game, he's even better.

If he KO's Aldo, he's the GOAT.

There should be a disclaimer saying : The athletes in this footage that are not named Dustin were not relevant at the time they fought McGregor.

Not true at all.

Many of Conor's opponents had great records at the time of the fights

And Holloway and Brandao are very very good fighters who Conor made easy work of

Who else has beaten Holloway or Brandao as easily as Conor did?

Conor is clearly something special, if that wasnt already evident enough from the skills he shows regardless of opponent

This is awesome!

Was he healthy when Jones destroyed him like a girl?

Naw, its really dumb

And its just the John Stewart way of trying to discredit THE TRUTH with comedy

Healthy Shogun IS A REAL thing and anyone whos ever competed or knows combat SPORTS KNOWS it

But Shogun haters think that simply ignoring the legitimacy of it, and making fun of it is somehow going to discredit it or discourage people from bringing it up

But NOPE, doesnt work

And actually, in REALITY Shogun 100% WASNT healthy against Jones

Shogun was coming off his 3rd major surgery, AND was forced to take the fight on short notice too.

Shogun wasnt even 50% against Jones

Jones didnt beat the best Shogun AT ALL. That was the SAME injuried unprepared Shogun who Forrest beat

The best Shogun still prlly wouldve lost BUT it wouldve been a MUCJ CLOSER fight guaranteed

Jones has PATHETIC boxing, defense, countering, combo punching. Jones is just wrestling, size and reach

Conor is a far superior, more fluid, way more SKILLED striker

Jones looked like a complete striking amature against Gustafsson

If this was even remotely true he would have been KO'd a long time ago. Either you don't know what pathetic means/haven't seen Vinny Magalhaes strike or you're trolling.

Lyoto Machida is a greater striker than Conor McGregor ever will be. You know what happened to him? Let me remind you because this sequence is the epitome of MMA skill.

7.gif

Tell me more about Conor's amazing striking. I'll be impressed when I see him display half the amount of wizardry on the ground that he does on the feet.

If this was even remotely true he would have been KO'd a long time ago. Either you don't know what pathetic means/haven't seen Vinny Magalhaes strike or you're trolling.

Lyoto Machida is a greater striker than Conor McGregor ever will be. You know what happened to him? Let me remind you because this sequence is the epitome of MMA skill.

7.gif

Tell me more about Conor's amazing striking. I'll be impressed when I see him display half the amount of wizardry on the ground that he does on the feet.

Are you mentally retarded OR just not reading the posts in this thread

Conor's unreal skills have been talked about and explained 100 times over in this thread in great detail

Just like how its already been POINTED OUT that Jones IS NOTHING BUT size and reach

HOW the first time Jones fought someone his own size and age in Gustafsson, who could legit box, Jones was made to look like a slow plodding AMATURE

I mean bringing up a MUCH SMALLER Machida WHO won the first round against Jones WITH STRIKING does NOT prove your point. It reinforces MY POINT...and my point is SIMPLY based on reality...why I cant be wrong

Jones HASNT been KO'd yet BECAUSE hes been fighting smaller older opponents who pose NO REAL THREATS

Gustafsson already EXPOSED Jomes poor striking and that says it all

This is awesome!

Was he healthy when Jones destroyed him like a girl?

The cold hard truth is that NO MAN ever beat Shogun, INJURIES BEAT Shogun

Shogun didnt even start having tough fights until injuries finally took their toll on him

He's like water.

He has GSP like mobility, only more fluid, kinda like Anderson Silva.

He is like Clubber Lang. He will pound you with those fists.

If he has a ground game, he's even better.

If he KO's Aldo, he's the GOAT.

GSP is easily the MOST well rounded MMA fighter of all time

Conor is the most well rounded STRIKER ive ever seen in MMA

Im still curious to see how Conor's grappling is....all tho, his movement and control of range is sure to help his ability to see or stop TDs tremendously

Are you mentally retarded OR just not reading the posts in this thread

Conor's unreal skills have been talked about and explained 100 times over in this thread in great detail

Just like how its already been POINTED OUT that Jones IS NOTHING BUT size and reach

HOW the first time Jones fought someone his own size and age in Gustafsson, who could legit box, Jones was made to look like a slow plodding AMATURE

I mean bringing up a MUCH SMALLER Machida WHO won the first round against Jones WITH STRIKING does NOT prove your point. It reinforces MY POINT...and my point is SIMPLY based on reality...why I cant be wrong

Jones HASNT been KO'd yet BECAUSE hes been fighting smaller older opponents who pose NO REAL THREATS

Gustafsson already EXPOSED Jomes poor striking and that says it all

Jake-Gyllenhaal-Has-a-Headache-In-a-Dramatic-Movie-Scene.gif

Let me get this straight. You're still insanely rustled about Jones wrecking Shogun to the point that you don't even consider his victory legit and now you're trying to discredit some of Jones' best wins to make Conor look better?

Jones isn't "just size and reach". If you've ever trained a day in your life you would know how untrue this concept is.

Let's review your nonsense in order shall we?

Gus made Jones look "like an amature". And he still lost, nearly got finished. Cool story.

Machida didn't win a round vs Jones, idiot. One judge out of two gave him round one. He still would have lost it had the fight gone to decision. It didn't, because Jon dropped him with a counter, something you claim it would be impossible for him to do since he can't box for shit, and strangled Lyoto unconscious.

Daniel Cormier poses no real threat? Do you have any idea the men Jones has beaten? I can't believe you would even type this garbage.

Gus proved that he has great boxing, on par on better than Jones. And he still lost, because he isn't a better fighter.

You're so blinded by haterade you can't even admit to a smidge of inaccuracy in your ludicrous statements. You a Christian or something?

If you think Jones is only size and reach you clearly don't understand fighting. Jones clinch and his kicking game is top notch.

Also Boxing/Striking is one aspect of MMA.

Pettis is a fighter that has way better kicking technique, Conor is more of a boxer. Both are the next evolution of striking, showing great fancy/atheltic moves while having great foundamentals. Aldo too.

There's more than one guy that's making innovations in the MMA game, you can't just throw hyperboles and call people dumb because you're in love with McGregor.

McGregor is the best boxer in FW, Aldo's next. But Aldo's way more well roundend, and his footwork fits perfect with his TDD, McGregor's yet to be tested.

Pettis TDD has been tested, and has been put in stressful situation and has come victorious.

In conclusion both Aldo and Pettis have proved their striking styles effective against takedown artists, McGregor has yet to prove that. Same with Anderson. Not saying that McGregor can't, he's yet to be tested, probably he will have good success unlike Cub.

Conor's movement thing is a lot of style over substance, sure his kicking game is improving and has a mad spinning heel kick and left high kick, but he's boxing it's what brought him there, and he's falling in love with the fancy techniques that may not be as effective as he thinks.

Jake-Gyllenhaal-Has-a-Headache-In-a-Dramatic-Movie-Scene.gif

Let me get this straight. You're still insanely rustled about Jones wrecking Shogun to the point that you don't even consider his victory legit and now you're trying to discredit some of Jones' best wins to make Conor look better?

Jones isn't "just size and reach". If you've ever trained a day in your life you would know how untrue this concept is.

Let's review your nonsense in order shall we?

Gus made Jones look "like an amature". And he still lost, nearly got finished. Cool story.

Machida didn't win a round vs Jones, idiot. One judge out of two gave him round one. He still would have lost it had the fight gone to decision. It didn't, because Jon dropped him with a counter, something you claim it would be impossible for him to do since he can't box for shit, and strangled Lyoto unconscious.

Daniel Cormier poses no real threat? Do you have any idea the men Jones has beaten? I can't believe you would even type this garbage.

Gus proved that he has great boxing, on par on better than Jones. And he still lost, because he isn't a better fighter.

You're so blinded by haterade you can't even admit to a smidge of inaccuracy in your ludicrous statements. You a Christian or something?

You Jones fans are just as bad as Anderson fans....hmmm...really makes you wonder

You Jones fans KNOW nothing about MMA...and its why you think hes so "skilled"

Despite the fact THAT IN REALITY, Jones has laughable boxing, ZERO combo punching or countering abilities etc

Lets look at Jones OBJECTIVELY, which you Jones lovers simply are not capable of

Jones has AWFUL kicking technique and he ONLY lands 1 shot at a time, whether it be questionable oblique kicks or akward long punches that never stun his opponents

In fact, Jones SOLE thing is rakeing at the eyes and eye poking to keep his smaller opponents at bay

Where IS THE skill in that. There IS NO SKILL in that

Jones has his reach and uses dirty tactics to enforce that reach

Without his size and reach, Jones is an average fighter at best

We saw what happened when Jones for the first time could NOT rely on his size and reach and it came down to skill vs skill against an equal sized opponent - that opponent Gustafsson completely EXPOSED Jones and made Jones look like an amature...and thats the bottom line...Jones never won any one round clearly against Gus and only landed one great shot all night. It was an awful decision BUT of course zuffa protected their little fake goldenboy Jones and he was gifted the decision

In fact, even a SMALLER Machida WAS ABLE to win the first round against Jones WITH STRIKING. That reinforces the POINT

Jones himself shows you hes ALL ABOUT reach, why he gameplans around his reach, YET you and muffinman (or what ever his corney name is) are gonna try amd act like Reach isnt the biggest factor to Jones? Laughable. You Jones fans are delusional. Really delusional

Last edited:
Back