The way of Conor McGreggor. The future is now. Amazing new HL!

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Boxingislife, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Boxingislife

Boxingislife Banned Banned

[Yt]HKvmCulxvQ0[/MEDIA]

Please watch and enjoy! Such an amazing HL.

My 2 cents:

Dont let his "talking" fool you, Conor has unreal skills. His boxing, his movement, his sniper shot countering abilities, his kicks, his ability to also go on the offensive and create openings if they arent there, his timing, his speed, his defensive awareness in always maintaining defensive responsibility, his control of distance and tempo etc...Conor DOES IT ALL..how i see it, hes the most complete and most talented striker in MMA bar none

Theres nothing Conor isnt great at when it comes to full MMA striking with hands/feet/knees/boxing/kickboxing/countering/offense etc.

Think about this, the so called "pound for pound best" Jon Jones has laughable boxing and ZERO combination punching or countering abilities. Hes all just eye rakes/eye pokes/reach/and oblique kicks. Conor is on another level / even Chris and Cain are too.

To me, Conor represents the LEGIT future of MMA striking. Conor is MMA striking evolved.(By all accounts his grappling is coming along too)

My point is, you take away the attitude, and Conor would still be an amazing once in a life time talented prospect to keep your eyes on. I can watch Conor strike all day. His skill and style is extraordinary

But Conor also brings the attitude too. Whether you like his attitude or not, its at least 100% genuine HIS, and he brings a lot of excitiment, bravado, wit, charisma and flair into MMA thats been lacking. Its just WHO Conor truly is as a person and people appreciate his realness. You cant fake it (cough Jon Jones cough)

Conor is great for MMA. Conor brings so much to MMA in and out of the ring. Hes a real character that draws you in and he has the skills to back it up and the exciting style to keep eyes glued in. You can already feel it. Conor is on the cusp of greatness and pretty soon hes going to break out INTO A MASSIVE house hold name. Conor McGreggor will be THE REAL ALI of MMA

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  2. PanikAnikPanik

PanikAnikPanik Purple Belt

I've never seen a human move as perfect as him.

3. prikoke

prikoke Brown Belt

You know when less than half of a 4 minute highlight is actual fight footage, it *might* be a bit too early to call someone GOAT.

Well at least it's better than one of those old Chael highlights where 80% of the HL was him talking.

4. effedup

effedup Silver Belt

Denis Siver via KO

5. joeyjoejoe

joeyjoejoe Silver Belt

Nice HL.

6. ArtemV

ArtemV Gold Belt

So because you have good boxing means you're a P4P great? So Holm is the Goat of WMMA? McGregor is only better at boxing than Jones, Bones has much better wrestling, grappling, distance striking and clinch work.

McGregor losing to Aldo will come soon enough...

Nice highlight btw.

7. estranged

estranged Black Belt

Boston card's gonna be sick

8. Boxingislife

Conor has such amazing movement. Hes so fluid and smooth. Its like hes moving and kicking ass to a beat during his fights

When I think of Bruce Lee's "flow like water"...THATS CONOR to a tee

Conor is truly something special

Its a shame some people downplay or over look his skills completely just because they hate his attitude or talking,

And while also failing to understand that Conor's attitude is legit and brings excitiment/something new to MMA that brings attention to MMA

Conor IS GREAT FOR MMA, in and out of the ring

Conor, Chris, Gus, Pettis, and Cain are the REAL future

Before that it was Shogun, Fedor, Gsp, Anderson

9. Straw_Dog

Straw_Dog Purple Belt

Cool, just cut it to about a minute and a half and it would be decent.

10. Boxingislife

Theres a lot of fight footage! You can clearly see many of his slick skills on display!

Also, no one is calling him a GOAT yet etc

Did you read my post. I myself SAID hes the most well rounded skilled striker MMA has ever seen. Just watch his fights

And I SAID that even without his infamous attitude, he'd still be up there for his skill alone, but that he does have the attitude too, that its genuine, and that he brings a lot of flair to MMA, so to appreciate the attention Conor brings to MMA

WAR Conor! Im finally happy about MMA with Cain, Chris, Gus, Conor, Pettis. Finally real talented fighters who have charisma. Im Still hoping Shogun makes a comeback though. That would make the world right again. War Shogun for life. Shogun with his head on right and the right gameplan smoks OSP like he should have in Brazil

11. Boxingislife

Naw, its amazing the way it is!

12. Jin Akutsu

Jin Akutsu Gengar Belt Platinum Member

[​IMG]

[YT]o8E6jhzyqss[/YT]

[YT]tt9ue44NJnY[/YT]

13. emax

emax Black Belt

Let me guess, he finishes Aldo inside two rounds and it's 3x the beatdown that Jones Shogun was. Did I get it right? Am I getting warm here?

14. Boxingislife

Actualy yes, Holy Halm is amazing and absolutely has top 3 potential!

Not only does Jones have PATHETIC boxing, Jones has ZERO combo punching, ZERO countering...Just the way Jones moves and throws as is, IS SO sloppy and akward.

Jones literally has NOTHING but reach, its why hes able to control distance and furthermore, he uses dirty tactics to implement his reach. Im not impessed with Jones skill set at all. Jones is very over rated. Gus was the first PRIME opponent HIS SIZE and we all saw what happened

Conor's striking and movement makes Jones look pathetic by comparison. Thats just how I see it as a life long fan of boxing and REAL TECHNIQUE

15. paynebringer

paynebringer Titanium Ape Planet Belt... Always Defend ♠♠♠

Funny as good as Conor is he talks with his cockiness it's the coolest thing, Jones does it he's arrogant and disrespectful and Jones has a belt???

16. SilvaMoney

SilvaMoney Green Belt

The UFC should really have released this as one of their big announcements

17. baba2008

baba2008 Brown Belt

He's Conor McGregor from the clan McGregor. And he is immortal.

18. Boxingislife

I already adressed this

Conor's attitide is at least 100% genuinely HIS, and he brings a lot of excitiment, bravado, wit, charisma and flair into MMA thats been lacking. Its just WHO Conor truly is as a person and people appreciate his realness. You cant fake it (cough Jon Jones cough)

Jones has ZERO charisma. Its something youre born with. Jones was born with that reach, his saving grace as a fighter, BUT NOT with charisma

Jones is just fake and unlikable and will NEVER bring that same attention

Because people appreacite real. Conor IS REAL and draws people in

Conor IS THE REAL ALI of MMA

19. Boxingislife

Conor vs Aldo is a true super fight

Would BE AMAZING

Conor WILL have his work cut out for him

IF ITS a pure striking contest I FAVOR Conor easily

IF Aldo turns into a grappling based fight Conor will be in trouble

20. Gatts

Gatts Green Belt

I never thought I'd see the day I'd watch alley's I've passed out on show up in HL video's.