The War Room Bet Thread V4

Best bet(s) settled in the last bet thread (see closed bets section in post 3)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 99% certain I win this bet. If I'm wrong, I'm going to re-evaluate the way I process information and understand reality. I hope you will be willing to do the same if I'm right.

I had a bet with Greoric a while back (about whether GDP growth for 2015 would be positive) that had a stipulation that the loser would have to start a thread explaining why he was wrong, though he sort of welshed (he claimed, improbably, to have misunderstood when it was apparent that he was going to lose, and I said, "fuck it," and released him. He did offer to pay up anyway, but I didn't see the point given that he claimed it was a misunderstanding). It was in the thread where he was insisting that the biggest financial crash the world had seen was going to begin in 2015.

I had a bet with Greoric a while back (about whether GDP growth for 2015 would be positive) that had a stipulation that the loser would have to start a thread explaining why he was wrong, though he sort of welshed (he claimed, improbably, to have misunderstood when it was apparent that he was going to lose, and I said, "fuck it," and released him. He did offer to pay up anyway, but I didn't see the point given that he claimed it was a misunderstanding). It was in the thread where he was insisting that the biggest financial crash the world had seen was going to begin in 2015.
I remember that lol

Rankings (30 Bets)
C - @waiguoren 7-1
#1- @Jack V Savage 6-0
#2- @Lowmanproblems 1-0
#3- @Amerikuracana 1-0
#4- @HomerThompson 2-0
#5- @Tropodan 1-0
#6- @SBJJ * 1-1
#7- @HereticBD 1-0
#8- @Space 1-0
#9- @Rex Kwon Do 1-0
#10- @Hans Gruber 2-0
#11- @Quipling 1-1
#12- @Lead 2-2

*Signifies current dispute about serving out a bet punishment. Results in drop from future ranking if not addressed beforehand
**Posters without wins do not show up in rankings

WR Bet Champion Lineage (Record during reign)
1st- @Amerikuracana (0-0)
2nd- @Jack V Savage (2-0)
3rd- @waiguoren

I'm drunk right now. What the fuck does this mean? What is 2-0? Drinking makes me lazy and dumb like a democrat that needs assistance. Explain why you summoned me or even breathed my sacred name?

I'm drunk right now. What the fuck does this mean? What is 2-0? Drinking makes me lazy and dumb like a democrat that needs assistance. Explain why you summoned me or even breathed my sacred name?
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Glad that you responded. Actually thought of your skank ass when I watched Die Hard (edited version) with my kids the other night and how you always say "haaaaaannnnsnsns"

You aren't being helpful though and explaining what is going on. Why am I 2-0 and ranked #10 after being away from this board for years? what is happening?

Glad that you responded. Actually thought of your skank ass when I watched Die Hard (edited version) with my kids the other night and how you always say "haaaaaannnnsnsns"

giphy.gif

You aren't being helpful though and explaining what is going on. Why am I 2-0 and ranked #10 after being away from this board for years? what is happening?
It seems reasonably straight forward, Hans. That's the betting record. Your 2 are still more than most people ever even make in the bet thread at all.

How long have you been blackout drunk to respond to this tag out of the last 100?

Also the 2-0 means you kicked my ass and someone else at a sig, av or name bet. Well done.

The bet thread is both unpopular and the bets take a long time to come to fruition cause they usually are about senate or presidential elections

giphy.gif

It seems reasonably straight forward, Hans. That's the all time betting record. Your 2 are still more than most people ever even make in the bet thread at all.

Dude. I don't want to read all of those rules. Just tell me in 20 words or less what is going on. Does this look like a man who can comprehend a bunch of text right now?

m8upv1K

Spilling beer on my expensive Logitech speakers and not even centering the picture to show all of the text (the paper is supposed to show Hans Gruber but I cut it off somehow)

Dude. I don't want to read all of those rules. Just tell me in 20 words or less what is going on. Does this look like a man who can comprehend a bunch of text right now?

m8upv1K

Spilling beer on speakers and not even centering the picture to show all of the text (the paper is supposed to show Hans Gruber but I cut it off somehow)

My bad, let me drunk it up a bit

This Gruber some bet. Record be still derrrrrrr.

The bet thread is both unpopular and the bets take a long time to come to fruition cause they usually are about senate or presidential elections

So are you going to explain or keep speaking in riddles? This means I am 2-0 when it comes to bets? You obviously missed some of my bets on this board. I beat some butter-toothed Brit on a Bisping fight ages ago (and he actually paid up) I should be at least 3-0

So are you going to explain or keep speaking in riddles? This means I am 2-0 when it comes to bets? You obviously missed some of my bets on this board. I beat some butter-toothed Brit on a Bisping fight ages ago (and he actually paid up) I should be at least 3-0

This is for only bets that were made in here for public record. That one can’t coubt here.

Status
Not open for further replies.