The Wand fiasco the worst defangment of a fighter since Leonard-Duran II

Why would Wandy be afraid of a drug test? He is all natural. You're all just jealous that he has superior genetics than you.

wanderlei-silva2.jpg

Where can i inject these genes?

wandyripped.gif

i'm thinking this is more about ducking a positive test than ducking sonnen.

seriously you people are crazy. why would he do this to the ufc on purpose? go through tuf and all the promotion, knowing he would never get in the cage with Sonnen? come on now.

he's old with a lot of wear and tear. His frame is small for 205. Most logical explenation, he is on steroids to be able to train hard, injuryfree and keep on musclemass for 205.

and the crazy part is you people seem to think that it taints him more, to duck Sonnen, than the obvious reason, that he's on PEDS.

sherdog logic

Explain why Wand never applied for a license to fight? Chael has. Every other fighter has. Vitor already has. Wand never did.

he's old with a lot of wear and tear. His frame is small for 205. Most logical explenation, he is on steroids to be able to train hard, injuryfree and keep on musclemass for 205.

In PRIDE Wand would weigh in between 220 and 230 when he didn't have to make weight. Are there still people who think Wand has been natural?

wandn.gif

Explain why Wand never applied for a license to fight? Chael has. Every other fighter has. Vitor already has. Wand never did.

so you're telling me, that wand thinks, a loss to chael hurts his career more, than this current fiasco?

and that he suddenly, on the spot of randon test, says, "hey this is a perfect way to get out the fight. I will run from the test. Not because i'm on peds, but because it seems like a good way to get out of sonnen fight"?

i don't get it.

or maybe it's both? he's on peds, and ducking sonnen and the random test?

so you're telling me, that wand thinks, a loss to chael hurts his career more, than this current fiasco?

and that he suddenly, on the spot of randon test, says, "hey this is a perfect way to get out the fight. I will run from the test. Not because i'm on peds, but because it seems like a good way to get out of sonnen fight"?

i don't get it.

He's saying that Wand probably thought he wouldn't get tested until after he applied for a license, so he was delaying until the last minute so he could cycle off his current steroid regimen. The NSAC showed up to test him at a time that didn't fit his cycling schedule, so rather than fail the test (100% guarantee to not get his license and be out of the fight), he decided to take his chances avoiding the test to see if he could still get a license later.

i don't get it.

I think losing to Chael would destroy him. He never applied for a license to fight, it's a fact. I think he was going to get "injured" and pull out, he didn't know about the test that's why they are called random.

In PRIDE Wand would weigh in between 220 and 230 when he didn't have to make weight. Are there still people who think Wand has been natural?

wandn.gif

I certainly wouldn't say I'd rule out steroid use but then again a lot of people do rule out fighters like Sonnen needing TRT being down to previous steroid use dispite medical opinion stating otherwise.

I'd point out as well that Wanderlei passed all the previous tests he's taken so if he did pull out due to being on something then either he's only started it recently or it just shows previous UFC testing was meaningless.

He's saying that Wand probably thought he wouldn't get tested until after he applied for a license, so he was delaying until the last minute so he could cycle off his current steroid regimen. The NSAC showed up to test him at a time that didn't fit his cycling schedule, so rather than fail the test (100% guarantee to not get his license and be out of the fight), he decided to take his chances avoiding the test to see if he could still get a license later.

I actually think Wand was contemplating not fighting as well. He pulled out of the last 3 fights vs. Chael. After talking on TUF how he did I think Wand could not deal with the humiliation of a loss.

I think this is why he cheated, to get the edge .. but did he feel it was enough?

i certainly think it's weird, and there's a lot of things that points to him not wanting to fight Sonnen.

i just don't see how he thinks his career takes a worse hit from loosing a fight, to this debacle.

I'd point out as well that Wanderlei passed all the previous tests he's taken so if he did pull out due to being on something then either he's only started it recently or it just shows previous UFC testing was meaningless.
but were they random?

heres what we can safely assume.

1) wandy was taking something while in pride. you would have to be blind and retarded in this day and age to look at the wandy footage and the fact pride had no testing and conclude he wasnt on anything

2) this test was random and the previous tests were not

3) its common knowledge that any scheduled test is easily beatable. overeem is a great and well documented example in mma

i certainly think it's weird, and there's a lot of things that points to him not wanting to fight Sonnen.

i just don't see how he thinks his career takes a worse hit from loosing a fight, to this debacle.

Fear causes bad decisions.

I certainly wouldn't say I'd rule out steroid use but then again a lot of people do rule out fighters like Sonnen needing TRT being down to previous steroid use dispite medical opinion stating otherwise.

The new NSAC is testing people scheduled to fight, but have not applied for a license. It's likely a loophole that fighters were using. So far random testing these fighters has caught Vitor and Wand.

I'm curious to see how Dana is going to react.
Love Wand, but He let us down with that one

Don't know about ducking chael 4 times, all I know chael was scurred in the van, at the expo, during confrontations at tuf... Pretty much everytime they met face to face.

Some why would someone "duck" a guy who visibly scurred of him?

Whole UFC drama surrounding Wand / Chael is fucking pathetic.

Agree, don't know why chael fanboys just can't let it go?

Did chael really fell off so much they need to celebrate when the other guy can't fight?

Don't know about ducking chael 4 times, all I know chael was scurred in the van, at the expo, during confrontations at tuf... Pretty much everytime they met face to face.

Yes so scared he threw Wand on his ass. Wand was shook, so scared he couldn't bring himself to even apply for a license to fight because he had no chance to win.

seriously? Chael was scared of Wand on crutches? Chael didn't know how to respond to Wand in the van because he couldn't understand what he was saying. Wand talking had to be subtitled in the youtube video for crying out loud.

Wand fought Cro Cop, Hunt, and even in Vale Tudo tournaments. And he is supposedly ducking Mr. Pillowfists aka the Human Blanket? Stop watching your fantasy wrestling shit, this is real life kids. Chael fans failing as usual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back