The Wand fiasco the worst defangment of a fighter since Leonard-Duran II

Famous people talk shit about America all the time and that just endears them to the huge number of Americans who love to tak shit about their own country.

So you're wrong.

i guessing those ppl are mostly talking about some aspects of american society, not america as a whole.

im sure most of them love their country.

what you are refering to is small minority that nobody cares about.

why are you giving me all this gossip?

i dont care about chael, brazilians, you, chael fanboys (i guess shouldve put you in there).

i would say the same about wand, but i respect the guy for waht he did in the sport. hes a definition of a true warrior. goes in there n fights like a pitbull n doesnt talk shit for no reason.

chael is the exact opposite. talks shit all the time n then blankets ppl doing minimum damage. if he cant do that, gives up n gets tko.

now unlike you im not into this tuf soap operas. i dont watch that bs. apparently wand was dick towards chael? no way? why would anybody be mean to poor chael? especially after all the bs he said about brazil, brazilian fighters n brazilian ppl?

now if its true that brazilians turned on wand, then thats dumb. wand was confronting a guy who was disrespecting their country over n over.

i cant imagine american fans liking someone who disrespected their country over n over. i guess brazilians are not as nationalistic as americans are.

Wand talked shit and ran. FACT.

Back