The Wand fiasco the worst defangment of a fighter since Leonard-Duran II

seriously? Chael was scared of Wand on crutches? Chael didn't know how to respond to Wand in the van because he couldn't understand what he was saying. Wand talking had to be subtitled in the youtube video for crying out loud.

That dude is a troll. You should see the posts he creates, they are hilarious in how off he is.

Wand fought Cro Cop, Hunt, and even in Vale Tudo tournaments. And he is supposedly ducking Mr. Pillowfists aka the Human Blanket? Stop watching your fantasy wrestling shit, this is real life kids. Chael fans failing as usual.

Why has Wand pulled out of 4 fights? Why is Wand the only fighter who did not apply for a license?

Wand fought Cro Cop, Hunt, and even in Vale Tudo tournaments. And he is supposedly ducking Mr. Pillowfists aka the Human Blanket? Stop watching your fantasy wrestling shit, this is real life kids. Chael fans failing as usual.

Sooooo why haven't they fought yet? Why aren't they fighting now?

Yes so scared he threw Wand on his ass. Wand was shook, so scared he couldn't bring himself to even apply for a license to fight because he had no chance to win.

Yeah you're right wand was never ever td in his life, he never did any mma fights, he only did kickboxing, when that happened he was totally shocked n had no idea what happened. I mean the ferocity of chael td was outta this world. It was like he was release straight from the Gates of hell. Wand is lucky he can still walk. He was almost paralyzed.

Ac should look into those td n possibly ban em. They are way too dangerous for fighters health.

Yeah you're right wand was never ever td in his life, he never did any mma fights, he only did kickboxing, when that happened he was totally shocked n had no idea what happened. I mean the ferocity of chael td was outta this world. It was like he was release straight from the Gates of hell. Wand is lucky he can still walk. He was almost paralyzed.

Ac should look into those td n possibly ban em. They are way too dangerous for fighters health.

Brazilians abandoned Wand because he looked so awful and that TD was a huge blow to Wand. It's not about physical damage, it's mental/emotional damage, and that TD was a KO. Wand looked so foolish Brazilians started cheering for Sonnen.

Probably because it's not a word. Then again with the dumbing down of America and the English language it will become one if enough ignorant people use it.

Exactly haha there are better words to use that are synonymous with his intended meaning of 'defangment' but I guess he wanted to have a go at creating something new.

I think Wanderlei realized on TUF that he wasn't gonna be able to stop Chael from taking him down, and that their fight would play out the same way - with Wanderlei on his back for 15 minutes. I don't think that's what bothered him though, I think it's the fact that he knew that would happen, hence he would lose, and it would be to a guy who had been talking so much crap about him. It would make him look foolish and weak.

Probably because it's not a word. Then again with the dumbing down of America and the English language it will become one if enough ignorant people use it.

Yeah god forbid a language would ever evolve! Heresy!
But if you really feel this way, then why do you speak modern english? Seems mighty ignorant to me to be honest

Brazilians abandoned Wand because he looked so awful and that TD was a huge blow to Wand. It's not about physical damage, it's mental/emotional damage, and that TD was a KO. Wand looked so foolish Brazilians started cheering for Sonnen.

why are you giving me all this gossip?

i dont care about chael, brazilians, you, chael fanboys (i guess shouldve put you in there).

i would say the same about wand, but i respect the guy for waht he did in the sport. hes a definition of a true warrior. goes in there n fights like a pitbull n doesnt talk shit for no reason.

chael is the exact opposite. talks shit all the time n then blankets ppl doing minimum damage. if he cant do that, gives up n gets tko.

now unlike you im not into this tuf soap operas. i dont watch that bs. apparently wand was dick towards chael? no way? why would anybody be mean to poor chael? especially after all the bs he said about brazil, brazilian fighters n brazilian ppl?

now if its true that brazilians turned on wand, then thats dumb. wand was confronting a guy who was disrespecting their country over n over.

i cant imagine american fans liking someone who disrespected their country over n over. i guess brazilians are not as nationalistic as americans are.

i cant imagine american fans liking someone who disrespected their country over n over. i guess brazilians are not as nationalistic as americans are.

Famous people talk shit about America all the time and that just endears them to the huge number of Americans who love to tak shit about their own country.

So you're wrong.

Back