The Walking Dead Season 9 Discussion = Lowest Mid Season Premiere Rating out of all Seasons.

The Walking Dead characters not having masks, scarves or earmuffs in the freezing cold bothered me.

Leaving established shelters because they were cold to walk through a blizzard to get less cold bothered me as well. LOL.

I've walked in worse to get a sandwich from the deli.

I've walked in worse to get a sandwich from the deli.

Seriously. If anything, they should have made it an ice/sleet storm...that shit will fuck you up more than an inch deep of snow blizzard lol

Jesus fucking christ! Just started the snow episode.. what utter crap! The acting is getting more cringe every time I watch. I can still remember how excited I was in the beginning. Now it's just silly
<{cruzshake}>

Lol God I hate what they've done to this show. Negan was ok but that was about the only thing I liked about the previous season

Yeah, that was an awful episode.
Made no sense.
Why were they leaving shelter....to go where?
Lol I felt like I was watching some D level version of a Game of Thrones episode.

I've calmed down a bit now after consuming some A level Nederwiet but man did that episode piss me off! None of it made sense

How fucking lazy and uninspired are these writers that we keep doing the exact same plot line over and over again?
Going forward, are we just going to have Judith run off every other episode? Didn't she just do this shit with Michonne and almost got killed for it like 2 episodes ago?

Why does Ezekeil need Daryl to leave in order for him and Carol to "have a new start"? How is he in the way of that?

Is there really going to be a war because some people crossed the Whisper's land during a fucking snowstorm? Really?

The whole thing with Maggie is so bizarre. I would get it if she was suddenly fired, or quit...but she apparently does have some episodes left...and she disappears this entire season with all the shit that's happened? The guy she left in charge was murdered, and then the girl that replaced him was murdered, and she's still gone? It feels like they didn't plan this out.

And I know everyone wants Negan to be unleashed...but..really..it makes no sense. Everyone knows who he is. What he's done.
Saving Judith doesn't erase that. He bashed in two of your best friends' skulls with a baseball bat in front of you. That doesn't get forgotten or forgiven. There is no way you can ever sit down with that guy and just shoot the shit.
And i found him to be really annoying in this past episode.

How fucking lazy and uninspired are these writers that we keep doing the exact same plot line over and over again?
Going forward, are we just going to have Judith run off every other episode? Didn't she just do this shit with Michonne and almost got killed for it like 2 episodes ago?

Why does Ezekeil need Daryl to leave in order for him and Carol to "have a new start"? How is he in the way of that?

Is there really going to be a war because some people crossed the Whisper's land during a fucking snowstorm? Really?

The whole thing with Maggie is so bizarre. I would get it if she was suddenly fired, or quit...but she apparently does have some episodes left...and she disappears this entire season with all the shit that's happened? The guy she left in charge was murdered, and then the girl that replaced him was murdered, and she's still gone? It feels like they didn't plan this out.

And I know everyone wants Negan to be unleashed...but..really..it makes no sense. Everyone knows who he is. What he's done.
Saving Judith doesn't erase that. He bashed in two of your best friends' skulls with a baseball bat in front of you. That doesn't get forgotten or forgiven. There is no way you can ever sit down with that guy and just shoot the shit.
And i found him to be really annoying in this past episode.

Rinse, Wash, Repeat. The problem here is that TWD does it horribly with terrible characters who we could give two shits about.

Are these dudes really fighting over that old useless hag that should have died in the second season

Are these dudes really fighting over that old useless hag that should have died in the second season

Fucking unreal.

This is awful. Just shit.

What they should do is have Daryl and Neegan pair up and wander the land and fending for themselves l and besting every zombie:human threat they encounter.

That’d be good!

I think Maggie will be back, her Show Whiskey Cavalier is going to get canceled the ratings were poor and people found it boring.

Fucking unreal.

This is awful. Just shit.

What they should do is have Daryl and Neegan pair up and wander the land and fending for themselves l and besting every zombie:human threat they encounter.

That’d be good!
Negan and Michionne being a couple and Rick coming back hoping to reunite with Michionne and his kids only to see Negan and Michionne kissing lol and him playing father to Judith

Thats probably some type of story they will do on TWD.

Crash and burn...

Season 9 Season finale had the lowest rating out of all the series finales - 5.02

Episode 15 has the 2nd lowest +7 DVR rating ever at 0.9 (The Midseason Premiere had the lowest at 0.8).

Total views (Live and DVR) for Episode 15 were the lowest of Season 9 and of the ENTIRE SERIES = 6.45.

Last edited:
The second to last episode was good last episode might of been worst ever for series as writers just mailed it in

The Walking Cringe Season 9 premiered tonight with a dose of unintelligent writing, a touch of zompoc feminism and a pinch of beta males thrown into the mix!

Will TWD get woke and go broke this season??? Stay tuned! <45>

I'm on season 3 and I've no idea how this managed to get to season 9. Rick is the most unlikeable character ever written for TV, his wife the most annoying one ever written, their child should have been fed to zombies in season 1 and, overall, the show has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I'm AMAZED it got to season 9. On what merit? How did Firefly die after season 1 and how did Farscape get only 3 seasons?

Peasants, that's how. Peasantly tastes, peasantly expectations. Uncouth mob.

Back