The Walking Dead Season 9 Discussion = Lowest Mid Season Premiere Rating out of all Seasons.

HYBRID_CFC

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The Walking Cringe Season 9 premiered tonight with a dose of unintelligent writing, a touch of zompoc feminism and a pinch of beta males thrown into the mix!

Will TWD get woke and go broke this season??? Stay tuned! <45>

Last edited:
This show really is just a train wreck you watch just to see how bad it can get.

The zombies don't care for animals you stupid fuck Ken.

Maggie should of said her son was a retard who only got him self killed the dumb bastard.

I just love how AMC paid off a bunch of well known TWD YouTube reviewers to upload over the top positive review videos for the premiere lolol

That's pretty desperate of them lol

lol Can't wait.

Let's see which series pisses me off more this season...TWD or FTWD...

Lol at them all fancied up with haircuts and makeup and cowboy hats. Some major cringe just based on the fact that most of the show is interpersonal conversations and commercials.

I'm watching it. Yeah, sure that stone railing is going to be cracked and broken by a walker, they can't beatdown a door but they'll break that sandstone or whatever. Lol
And that glass floor is going to crack under the weight of a wagon. Wtf if the glass was that weak it eoykd have cracked the first day it was put in.

And going after an old beat up wagon, old canoe and plow, double wtf.
Like 95% of the population is fucking dead plus that area was EVACUATED, there would be more modern canoes and kayaks out there then you could shake a stick at.
No colonial day tourist trap businesses in northern Virginia? Figured they'd long ago hit those up and get wagons, etc.

That was some raggedy ass corn. They should be able to plant out in a real field by now. Build a wall around the field if you need to. Ffs, the saviors had enough gasoline to drive earth movers and logging trucks around.
These guys are losers.

Did that bridge get washed out by flooding or because of the weight of walkers crossing it?

Edit: guess it was a storm. "Most bridges are out". Biblical storm.

"Scavenged every drop of gas for miles"
Remember when the Alexandria scout found Rick's group and he had ventured out in a 25 mile radius? Guess the writers forgot.

The Saviors should move out to farmland, there are probably 40000 farms in Virginia.

Last edited:
The zombies don't care for animals you stupid fuck Ken.

Maggie should of said her son was a retard who only got him self killed the dumb bastard.
The show has shown zombies attacking animals.
That scene was a shit show, what a stupid plan. And hey, let's leave behind one of our horses, something worth more than any of these extras and could, mm, easily get away from zombies.

Holy, shit, what are these writers smoking? That plan was a complete shit show, and its like these people STILL dont know wtf a zombie is and does. Oh, great, some SUPER STRONG women to boot.

I have not watched a single episode of WD in 2 seasons but Im just assuming the above applies

lol Can't wait.

Let's see which series pisses me off more this season...TWD or FTWD...
These two shows make me so mad now. I don't know why but they really piss me off, it's completely irrational. Turning me into a lunatic.

Holy, shit, what are these writers smoking? That plan was a complete shit show, and its like these people STILL dont know wtf a zombie is and does. Oh, great, some SUPER STRONG women to boot.

I have not watched a single episode of WD in 2 seasons but Im just assuming the above applies

Oh Angela Kang is definitely running with Women Power angle this season. They are already setting up power moves for the women while making the men little bitches questioning themselves.

That entire "Ken the red shirt death with the wagon" was a clusterfuck. Are we supposed to believe that after 5 years into a zompoc these hardened survivors are still gonna be bent out of shape and frantic when a bunch of slow moving walkers appear?

And every season needs to have the Ninja Zombie come out of nowhere and kill someone.

Last edited:

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
And yes.

So, Maggie was elected Hilltop President but is really a dictator.

Maggie looks good though with them thick thighs and round ass, damn she just hanged Gregory, well he tried to kill her off so she did the right thing she sent a message to the rest of the community.

Man Norman Reedus needs to get hair cut already.

Maggie looks good though with them thick thighs and round ass, damn she just hanged Gregory, well he tried to kill her off so she did the right thing she sent a message to the rest of the community.

Man Norman Reedus needs to get hair cut already.

At least he washed it this season.

Back