• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Walking Dead Season 9 Discussion = Lowest Mid Season Premiere Rating out of all Seasons.

Yea its the only show bringing those ad rev number for AMC so they are definitely going to keep milking the show for all its worth.

We will be up to Season 25 where interzombie sexual relations are a reality and we will have the first homosexual zombie/human relationship and the first human male pregnancy with a very happy and glowing zombie father.

You have been flagged for violating the terms of the year 2034 for using the terms male, father, homesexual. You're account will be reactivated in 2050.

2321791.jpg

Garage episode for garbage season of garbage show

How much can they milk this? They’ve shown last weeks teaser and there’s 30 seconds left.

I threw in the towel after Rick died. I was losing interest before that though. It was a good run though.

Yes they finally killed off the worse the character!

So how did they kidnap so many people?

I understand some were going to hilltop but?

I feel satisfied with the deaths. All annoying characters.

One of the better episodes this show has had in a long time.

I'm gonna miss Tara, though.

Ochgy1B.gif

Last edited:
Is it true they killed off Miss DSL Enid? That's a bummer. Henry and Tara though?? Lololol so much for Coral 2.0

Last edited:
Fuck Tara. Making The walking dead great again.

Jeez the border scene was so cringe lol

Lolololol and the forced dramatic violins trying to make it all emotional lolololol oh Lord

Tara in my opinion was the most forced character on the show. They tried so hard to make her relevant. There was never any chemistry with her character to anyone or anything on the show.

This show has gotten so bad that I didn't even know the season finale was next week already, that is how bad the pacing on this show has gotten. As usual 90% of the episode could have been fast forwarded through...but that end? Top 5 moments of the show! I did not see that coming at all, especially multiple deaths of characters who have been around for a while all at once. I have no doubt TWD will fail to capitalize on having a great scene for the first time in years and the season finale will suck ass.

Nice surprise there in the end killing off a few long time characters. Looks like spring clean up.

What the fuck happened to Maggie???
she left offscreen to go to the mystery community that Georgie is from. Georgie is the woman that gave a medieval farming book to Maggie in exchange for records.

The actress had a contract dispute and now is starring on another show. She might come back at some point, but probably for an episode, not full time.

We might get an update in the finale.

This show has gotten so bad that I didn't even know the season finale was next week already, that is how bad the pacing on this show has gotten. As usual 90% of the episode could have been fast forwarded through...but that end? Top 5 moments of the show! I did not see that coming at all, especially multiple deaths of characters who have been around for a while all at once. I have no doubt TWD will fail to capitalize on having a great scene for the first time in years and the season finale will suck ass.

Sorry I laughed through that whole end scene; no one in that scene had the acting prowess besides Michonne to pull off shock and grieve stricken emotion. Especially Daryl and Carole "Just look at me" cringe lololol so bad.

The showrunners must have been reading all the flaming they were getting for Coral 2.0 and figured it was a good of time as any to off him and cut their losses lol

So does everyone come to this thread just to shit on this show? I get it, it's not as good as previous seasons, but everyone just comes here and give it more shit, and some of you are not even watching the damn thing!

I just want to say that I, for one, still enjoy watching the show, so fuck you all.

Back