The Ultimate 80's memories thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ac8486de7f7b3cd098d690b78f343042.jpg

The best two heavyweights in the world being both white seemed rediculous back in the day.

surprised no one's mentioned this:
128k.jpg

How printouts looked like
DotMatrixOneRegular.gif

Harrier Fighter: 7 million pepsi points

Read all of these in the 80s. They obviously had different jackets.
tumblr_mt2k5rDyAv1rqounvo2_500.jpg

Burger king anyone
tumblr_m4l7f16nym1ro8ysbo1_1280.jpg

Can't believe someone completed this
Blog+-+How+My+Body+Works.jpg

The best two heavyweights in the world being both white seemed rediculous back in the day.
The Rocky films was ahead of its time and predicted the future of heavyweight boxing

Remember dominoes pizza in the 80s? Thirty minutes or its free. I used to start the timer as soon as I picked up the phone to order. I understand dominoes got rid of that campaign because their drivers would drive reckless to make it on time, and avoid getting fired.
One of their drivers killed someone, and another one caused serious injury to a lady the following year. They changed the policy after that.

They actually still have the guarantee in less litigious countries like Colombia and Vietnam.

Remember pencil fighting?

hqdefault.jpg

Remember pencils in general?

Did any of you guy's have A geo Safari in their classroom?
1a4e3bcb3257fcd821a86614be44cfff.jpg

Shuffle puck Cafe was pretty rad:cool:

eneg.gif

Shuffle puck Cafe was pretty rad:cool:

eneg.gif

Man, I played this a lot as a kid! I forgot what it was called and could only barely remember it, but now that I see it, this is it! Awesome game as a kid!

Biff was a fucking nightmare!

Hey, it's sparkling 80s Drago! (Fuck Twilight)

tumblr_mqefjjEnoV1re0c97o1_500.gif

(Yes, I jacked this from the other thread)

Probably posted already, but used to love this show

G-Force_-_group_shot2.jpg

2033086-phoenix_f5_2.jpg

da19930289899bd6ee7ca6eebee723f9.jpg

I used to watch this show all the time. In hindsight though, man was it corny! :)

I think I may buy the complete series of Thundercats here before too long. It's about $65 bucks, but I think it will be a good investment.

From the Star Wars Thread, check out this fan-made short done in the style of 80s anime:

[YT]PN_CP4SuoTU[/YT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back